ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell your collection and take a trip.

Experiences>Shoes.

I went from 600 to 200 pre-roommate (wife)

Went from 200 to 50 to pay for wedding

And I'm down to 20 post baby :nthat:

Every now and again I buy back stuff I miss but it's therapeutic selling off things.
"Live every moment intensely. Because life is too short, and the moment comes when we're going to die, and we'd have wished to do so many things we didn't.
Try not to acquire so many things, but instead have experiences"

I just feel like I should only really have one dark pair, one light pair, and one in between. I don't need the money or anything but I also don't need 20 shoes sitting on my shelves when I usually reach for the same go to's. That begs the question - if I only kept 3 what would be the 3 to keep? I have off-white presto's and 7 beluga 2.0's on the way, figured i'd get rid of all of them but 1 pair of the belugas. I feel like I love the process of release days more than the actual shoes at this point lol - I get the most compliments by far on the Pirate Blacks but I've been wearing those for years.

Anyways enough rambling, if you could choose any 3 pairs of yeezys to keep - what would you go with?

I hate talking about shipping as much as the next guy, but is anyone still waiting for shipping from YS on the semi-frozens?

My order said it's on the way with a tracking number but it's been in Carson, CA for almost a week.

I just feel like I should only really have one dark pair, one light pair, and one in between. I don't need the money or anything but I also don't need 20 shoes sitting on my shelves when I usually reach for the same go to's. That begs the question - if I only kept 3 what would be the 3 to keep? I have off-white presto's and 7 beluga 2.0's on the way, figured i'd get rid of all of them but 1 pair of the belugas. I feel like I love the process of release days more than the actual shoes at this point lol - I get the most compliments by far on the Pirate Blacks but I've been wearing those for years.

Anyways enough rambling, if you could choose any 3 pairs of yeezys to keep - what would you go with?

Maybe add a 4th pair that's just something ridiculous when you feel like making a statement. Quite honestly, the reason I wanted these is that they're the first pair of Yeezy's that I could see myself wearing regularly. Considering it's loafers or wingtips for me from 7-7 most days, the time for wearing the shoes in my collection has dwindled to basically nothing over the last five years. Other than a heavy rotation of metcons that get an hour of time 5 days a week at the gym, most of my shoes just sit. Most weekends I grab a pair of flyknits or vans and get moving.

Man, I came back to NT to see what everyone was doing to get a pair of these Belugas, struck out, and now I'm over here thinking it's time to thin the heard.

**End old man post**

I hate talking about shipping as much as the next guy, but is anyone still waiting for shipping from YS on the semi-frozens?

My order said it's on the way with a tracking number but it's been in Carson, CA for almost a week.
Mine sat for 4 days before being picked up by UPS. Arrives tomorrow.

Im sitting at about 100 pairs which is where i have been limiting it to for past 10yrs. However i have outgrown many of them and will cut that down soon. Juggling all these boxes is becoming too much of a hassle

My label just got created Friday night still blue on the app says it’ll get to me by Wednesday. Honestly have no idea first time getting from YS and I’ve heard tons of shipping stories it might just show up tomorrow night. But you’re not alone in waiting....

I have like maybe 20 pairs of shoes and think it's too much :lol:

Also a lot of flyknit racers that I used to collect. Now I only wear like 2 pairs of them sometimes...

(also over 30)

. That begs the question - if I only kept 3 what would be the 3 to keep?
if you could choose any 3 pairs of yeezys to keep - what would you go with?

Three pairs of shoes I would keep= Moonrocks V1s, Black Cement 3s, and Cream CDG x Converse

Three pairs of yeezys I would keep= 1) Moonrocks V1s 2) Oxford tans V1s 3) Cream v2s.
I was debating b/w the Beluga 1.0s(My Fav V1) and the Creams, but the Creams get more wear.

i will take the 350s! What size

Already liquidated for Off-Whites. I meant I’m down to two I’ll be keeping for wear lol

In general, if I’ve had a shoe for a year and haven’t worn it, I get rid of it and get something else I think I’ll wear. It continues until something gets worn. The buying and selling is fun.

3 yeezys?

Nike Air Yeezy Net/Net
Yeezy 750 GGs
Yeezy V2 bred

3 shoes?

AJ 6 Infrared
Vans authentic GCs
uhhhh
UB 1.0 Cream

I sold my used moonrocks on goat. My favorite V1's but they liked to rub a hole on the back of my heal. And I love the comfort of V2's.

Gotta get rid of my size 9.5, probably tonight via stockx. I wish they were my size bc id wear em tmrw.. (local raffle win, no size preference). At least it paid for the retail+ of the off white Blazers that arrive tmrw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom