ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got that too, a ton, but kept at it. Got a confirmation email and have a pending charge on my card. For whatever reason, it seems like all they had was UK 11. I'm normally a US 11, so if these are tight like people are saying I should be perfect. Of course, this is assuming they actually ship.

All I got was UK 5.5

Keep at it...

Attachments

• Rail.png
    Rail.png
    193.8 KB · Views: 119
Fed Ex just dropped off my sz 12 pair of Beluga's from ADC.

Love the look. Very comfy, but that's probably something of a bad sign, as the other 2 pair I ordered were my TTS 11.

I wear

UB 3.0 = 11
NMD's = 11
93/17's = 11
PK/CS1's = 10.5
700's = 11

I literally own no other shoes that are 12's. I think 11.5's would be fine, but as narrow as these suckers get near the toe, I think my toes would be screaming in 11's.

I guess I'll find out tomorrow when the SNS pair gets delivered.

Ohh so the 700s are TTS? Not half-size up narrow like Powerphases or tight in toebox like 350 V2s?

Ohh so the 700s are TTS? Not half-size up narrow like Powerphases or tight in toebox like 350 V2s?

For me, they were TTS, and I honestly think half size down would've been too short for my feet and a half-size up would've been too much. But my feet aren't very wide.

For me, they were TTS, and I honestly think half size down would've been too short for my feet and a half-size up would've been too much. But my feet aren't very wide.
Gotcha thanks. I have wide-ish feet so it always bones me and I have to check. Hate heel slip. My sz10 Creams look a little long but they're extremely comfortable otherwise.

if you guys read the Railso IG, its for raffle winners only. Pretty sure you're all gonna get axed if you didn't win their raffle

I'm all the way to the payment section - but probably shouldn't even try if its for raffle winners only right

Guys guys....

I have a problem. All of my 24 ATC purchased were cancelled. 30 of my manual cops were cancelled and only the 12 from my butler’s surface pro shipped. Not bragging tho...

The ****?! Yeezys are dumb.

Guys guys....

I have a problem. All of my 24 ATC purchased were cancelled. 30 of my manual cops were cancelled and only the 12 from my butler’s surface pro shipped. Not bragging tho...

The ****?! Yeezys are dumb.
its cancel szn bebe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom