ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per YM..Adidas restock tomorrow and more.
giphy.gif

Has anyone been wearing their beluga 2.0's a lot? Are they still tight around the toe box?

Has anyone been wearing their beluga 2.0's a lot? Are they still tight around the toe box?
Been wearing mine like everyday so far and they were at first until I just removed the insoles and they feel much better and are even more comfortable imo

Sorry for people who just paid $350-450 :frown:

Adidas dropping 18k+ from bots and ATC that we’re cancelled. More footsites dropping them again as a result as well.

Yeah it is what it is. No one knew they would restock again. Truthfully, they will sell out still and prices probably will be the same you mentioned. Debating to just try tomorrow and sell the pair I got for 380 just to recoup that back.

Here's to hoping prices don't drop below $400 - I should just sell all my pairs now even though I don't have them in hand. Hate living in california for adidas shipping.

Here's to hoping prices don't drop below $400 - I should just sell all my pairs now even though I don't have them in hand. Hate living in california for adidas shipping.

Same. But the second I see the out for delivery notification I'm sellin... I was planning on sellin quick but now the restock really got me wanting too so that I can just net as much before the next drop.

Same. But the second I see the out for delivery notification I'm sellin... I was planning on sellin quick but now the restock really got me wanting too so that I can just net as much before the next drop.

I've got enough points on GOAT where I can sell without taking pictures, so I can at least sell them within the 72 hour timeframe for shipping. Should have all pairs by the 2nd - should be safe to sell everything tomorrow, possibly could get away with today.

Yeah it is what it is. No one knew they would restock again. Truthfully, they will sell out still and prices probably will be the same you mentioned. Debating to just try tomorrow and sell the pair I got for 380 just to recoup that back.
I feel the same. Got my 12.5 I'm happy.

There's a lot of supply and a ton of demand..these are extremely wearable too..the creams remained stagnant (still are) because I don't think a lot of people seeing themselves actually wearing them..I believe the prices of the belugas will increase over time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom