ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I remember YeezyBusta called out Teyana and I'm like, but Teyana with GOOD MUSIC......

Is there any way to find out whether the blue tints will run as small as the Beluga 2?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if I don't get any updates on my shipping by tomorrow morning, im calling it a wrap....
Don't want the wife to go crazy on ya boi seeing multiple charges hit the account... ill just have to hit on the blue tints

Just tried on all 4 of my V2s today and they all feel the same in the same size, except slightly tighter Oreos.. I’m thinking sticking with the same size is the way to go BUT there’s a lot of size trippin here :blush:

hmmm Needsupply needs to send me a tracking #. Order still in process - and they charged my paypal on Friday. I just want to know who's the carrier as I am flying to Hawaii next week.

^ I for sure thought YS was going to take weeks like usual but 3 days later and they're suppose to be delivered....

that’s what i brought up before but dudes are pretty adamant that they’re smaller *shrugs*

i’ll find out friday. my i’m sure my narrow feet will be fine though

Who buys Yeezys to rock?

I keep mine in the box just to stare at them.
Only yeezys ive worn are the powerphases. Copped TDs, 2 pair pirates, 2 pair breds, zebras, 2 pair beluga, 700s all my sizes.
So far my 700s, zebras, and beluga are ds. Debating on selling

I'm wondering if some of you guys comparing DS Belugas to worn/broken in Creams or something...

I have 2 beluga2.0 pairs in hand, same size, one pair my toes are scrunched at the toe box the other pair I have some room, there's definitely a difference, but Adidas has had ****ty QC since the zebra restock so not really all that surprised tbh

that’s what i brought up before but dudes are pretty adamant that they’re smaller *shrugs*

i’ll find out friday. my i’m sure my narrow feet will be fine though

Mine just came in from ADC, the quality is amazing in person. They fit just like my Oreo V2 if that helps anybody. Going to wear these to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom