ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas contracted PK to make additional pairs

1:1 friend

This brings up a really interesting question-I really wonder if some manufacturers of fakes (or components of fakes) were ever contracted by Nike/JB or Adidas (most likely by accident/indirectly as a sub) to actually manufacture components of legit pairs during a massive release. I would imagine this would NEVER happen but $ talks and I'm not sure how many manufacturers there are in China who are able to deliver massive quantities in a relatively short time.

This brings up a really interesting question-I really wonder if some manufacturers of fakes (or components of fakes) were ever contracted by Nike/JB or Adidas (most likely by accident/indirectly as a sub) to actually manufacture components of legit pairs during a massive release. I would imagine this would NEVER happen but $ talks and I'm not sure how many manufacturers there are in China who are able to deliver massive quantities in a relatively short time.

I remember people saying Nike did it with all white AF1s when they were doing heavy numbers.

Hey so I noticed that Feozen Yellows from YS come in Canada Boxes anyone receive ADC pairs that come in Canadian boxes? Had a friend trying to rip his pair and someone thought they were fake so just trying to get some feedback
446A739C-0908-42CC-8D40-8AECBB230C42.png

Ralso just sent me an email saying I have yet to complete my order. I got to the payment page and backed out. lol

should I put it threw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom