ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
E95F4A88-88BE-4C16-9006-67FB0308F51E.jpeg

Shoutout to @GrizzlyAnimal for the cart!!! Bless you man. I owe you big time

i can cop a supreme x north face tee but cant get through splash......

Was this for the adidas confirmed? Thats some BS for them to do that. I couldn't even get my voucher page up because of my 4G acting up. Just had the main page that said "confirmed" on it showing and after 10min of waiting for my app not working, the lady just double checked the list and crossed me off the list and let me thru to buying my pair.

yeah man, i think the manager back doored my pair. He was getting frustrated with me despite me being calm as hell. I contacted corporate that day but no reply yet

havent made it past the splash in what feels like all of 2017 .... but of course when i finally do, i get the DADA wheels of death

I’m in an Uber trying to get through splash with my ****ty *** data service goingnall over the place.

This almost makes me miss the days of having to CALL NDC and Eastbay and wait on hold for a chance to get an order through. Strategically calling Eastbay 2-3 mins before the drop, holding the rep up with BS questions and orders of socks until 12:01 when they could actually place the order. :lol::lol::lol:

Woke up to an order confirm.

My atc order from the last drop only copped me one. Looks like theyre still trying to cop me multiples :nthat: I ain't eem mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom