ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billing info was definitely correct. No idea if it got flagged for fraudulent activity but if that's the case Chase can go F themselves.

If anything, your bank will prevent you from completing the purchase instead of the vendor outright cancelling your order. Both Amex and Chase hit me with alerts. I had to approve then try again to get through.

YS really turning into a blood bath with these peek hour drops. kinda hoping they revert to the 3am PST drop like before.

If anything, your bank will prevent you from completing the purchase instead of the vendor outright cancelling your order. Both Amex and Chase hit me with alerts. I had to approve then try again to get through.

hmm so it wasn't from my bank then....so pretty my YS just told me to go F myself?

When you went to checkout on YS and it was sold out in cart

All you had to do was refresh the screen in cart till the size restocked and hit complete order

My bot would cart
It would say sold out
But I just refresh till the bot checked out

I literally did the same on YS. Refreshed my “sold out” 9.5 cart page, error, refreshed and checked out

It'd be cool if Adidas just came up with some sort of master raffle system where anyone that wanted a pair would log in, put in their info. and select the shoe a few days out from the release. Then, you'd get an email either handing out an L or confirming your purchase. CC/billing info., etc. would all be submitted in the raffle process. ADC would get their randomness and we wouldn't have to splash for hours.

Bots would eat

I literally did the same on YS. Refreshed my “sold out” 9.5 cart page, error, refreshed and checked out

its the only way
I tried on 2 diff windows to checkout

1 manual - I could never complete the order in time, a bot would cart jack me
1 thur bot - and the bot could check out fast enough but had to be on that Error page

When you went to checkout on YS and it was sold out in cart

All you had to do was refresh the screen in cart till the size restocked and hit complete order

My bot would cart
It would say sold out
But I just refresh till the bot checked out

I know you don't do PM's but PM me damn you.:lol:

hmmmm....prices are going to go back up and stabilize to about $450...then possibly go up higher. Folks are buying these bad boys to keep and wear!

its the only way
I tried on 2 diff windows to checkout

1 manual - I could never complete the order in time, a bot would cart jack me
1 thur bot - and the bot could check out fast enough but had to be on that Error page

It's possible to check out in time on YS...I just did it before.

60A38485-643D-47DE-807A-99ADE89D495B.jpeg

If anyone knows any good ATC sites that accept PayPal please dm me. No more waiting for me, I'm done with it

Probably going to hold the 10 and 11 I got today Incase I miss on blue tints. And if I don’t miss then use them to trade for double ups in my size

Also thank you everyone that reported this, it made it easier for me to find and sticky so everyone can see

Also the numbers at the end are sizes, so to try some other size (though everything might be sold out now) just change the _630 to some other number

Size codes are 8: 610, 8.5: 620, 9: 630, 9.5: 640, 10: 650, 10.5: 660, 11: 670, 11.5: 680, 12: 690, 12.5: 700, 13: 710, etc.

Lmk if this is still working, just got three pairs.

9 https://www.adidas.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-adidas-US-Site/en_US/Cart-UpdateItems?qty_0=1&pid_0=AH2203_630

9.5 https://www.adidas.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-adidas-US-Site/en_US/Cart-UpdateItems?qty_0=1&pid_0=AH2203_640

10 https://www.adidas.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-adidas-US-Site/en_US/Cart-UpdateItems?qty_0=1&pid_0=AH2203_650

10.5 https://www.adidas.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-adidas-US-Site/en_US/Cart-UpdateItems?qty_0=1&pid_0=AH2203_660

Edit: Open adidas.com/yeezy in new tab after clicking the link, you’re not banned unless it’s been updated. Same thing happened to me and everyone else.

OH I’M SORRY I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL HERE TO TRY AND COP YEEZYS NOT KEEP SECRETS
Thanks Bro Your the Real MVP carted a 9.5!!!! Littttt!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom