ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't understand. I didn't even try because I haven't really copped from footstores in a while to even have VIP. I have $200 in FTL I should probably take advantage of after buying Lebron 15s.

Footapps went nation wide a few months ago. I guess people in new markets aren't hip to it yet.

Does Ye still rock his V1s?
I always see him and Kim rock his newer kicks nowadays, which is understandable.

Is the V2 type on the box label before or after the line for 2.0s? I see some legit looking pairs with receipts w/ different box label lineups

what do you guys recommend for a thinner insole for the yeezy's? i went a half size up and they fit perfect without the original insole.

Did people really hit on footstores with 7m headstart? They must've been in rural areas right? Because I've never hit without VIP at footstores in NYC.
Hit with two 7 minute headstarts at FTA and FTL in DC... our first release through foot apps tho, so that may be why.

Thread moved too fast today so sorry if posted already...

Kim breaking out the black 700’s...

169044AF-7FAA-4012-8E14-46904E67DF08.jpeg

Aii I guys I need some quick advice
A friend of mine sold some shoes on goat and stockx but both sold. What's the best way to get out of this?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom