ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocklin the Choco 750’s in this cold weather
6F9B9344-ABE7-4830-942D-3F783FAEECEC.jpeg

Theyre clean they were out of stock everywhere most of the spring and summer when i was looking

tbh i think the reebok logo is ugly and just that whole side panel is ugly. i like the grey pps better than the whites though, that being said i don't want any of them. just think the pp is a cleaner silhouette even if they're similar.

Looking like usps lost my beluga 2.0' that shipped from eBay :frown:, seller shipped 11/29 & last scan was 11/30 departing TN. Local post office said they are delayed because of the holidays but you would think there would still be a scan so I ended up opening a claim to find the package but if no updates by Friday I will have to go on the hunt again for another sz 12
I got you :smile:

All I know is that once again Australia will get f*ck all pears and scoring one locally for retail will be near impossible. No matter how much work you out in here, it all comes down to luck :smh:

Setup a US forwarding address. Enter all the raffles. Multiple devices. Got 4 pairs online from Adelaide.

1.5 weeks later from the initial Beluga drop, I finally got the packages from YS which I pick up directly at the main UPS office. I don't want to get any risk being lost. This holiday definitely delay every shipment...anything takes longer now to ship and receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom