ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else not get a confirmation email from Yeezy supply?
I got mine within 5mins but that may because I've ordered from YS in the past.

Check your junk or cc company. YS is infamous for canceling orders due to cc verification.

I got mine within 5mins but that may because I've ordered from YS in the past.

Check your junk or cc company. YS is infamous for canceling orders due to cc verification.

Nothing. I have a pending charge. Went on Yeezy supply to mock check out and see if all info was correct and it was. Oh well. Hopefully it ships!

YS is a shopify site and with shopify sites you typically get an order confirm email instantly.. if you dont have one, especially by now, either you typed in your email wrong or you have some sort of email filter and it blocked the email. go into your browser history and go back to the confirm order page on yeezysupply, bookmark that. when it ships, that page will update with tracking info.

End launches hasn't been working for me since frozen yellow, tried dif browsers, same. Any suggestions?

Woke up east coast time to the W on END. It was like $150 shipped but whatever. Rolled over and slept longer and got it in.

Also won the timex watch on END this AM and it already shipped. :nthat:

image.png

Checked out again and this time I got the email. My first order might have not gone through. I had the $140 pending before and this time only $1 pending.

Thanks for the help!

Hope the black pair sits this long
if the greys are sitting for this long, the blacks definitely will (unless they are dumb limited). idk i personally dont like the black ones at all, just looks weird w/ the green/red adidas logo

Could we be seeing the end of yeezy? POWERPHASE sitting, rats bundle brick
Main yeezy line will stay selling. Bundles won't sell out unless it's a cheaper bundle and powerphases don't even count as yeezys in my book tbh.

Copped my personal on YS, but gonna stick around to see how ADC switched things up apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom