ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a little late.
Anyone know how sizing is like for the PP Greys? TTS or .5 up based on sizing references in my sig below?

FB_IMG_1512994150599.jpg

Delivery day in Australia!

My Beluga 2.0 from VooStore arrived today! I think I might really be the few lucky ones in NT to cop from them. Was expecting a refund email since the beginning when I posted the link and went back to cart. My first Yeezy and really hope to be able to score the Blue Tint as my 2nd pair~

does anybody have a comparison of the zebras vs the blue tints? I'm kind of curious I might pass on this actual release

does anybody have a comparison of the zebras vs the blue tints? I'm kind of curious I might pass on this actual release

I was thinking of selling the Blue Tints if i won them. In pictures they look way too similar to the Zebras, except Zebras look slightly better. The Blue Tints look like a indigo dyed version of the Zebras

I was thinking of selling the Blue Tints if i won them. In pictures they look way too similar to the Zebras, except Zebras look slightly better. The Blue Tints look like a indigo dyed version of the Zebras

Yeah I wouldn't blame you I'm thinking the same but as much as I love my zebras one of my V2s that wear the most I wouldn't mind having something similar, I'm 50-50 right now I guess once Saturday comes I'll make my decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom