ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just entered a couple app raffles for blue tints in Boston/RI area and noticed so far...
No Footlockers are launching
Only 1 Champs Sports are launching (Boston)
Only 1 FA are launching (Boston)
Only 1 FA are launching (Providence)

Thanks for trying to help babyjs. It's not just you. For some reason none of the FTL codes that have been posted have worked for me.

I just entered a couple app raffles for blue tints in Boston/RI area and noticed so far...
No Footlockers are launching
Only 1 Champs Sports are launching (Boston)
Only 1 FA are launching (Boston)
Only 1 FA are launching (Providence)

Boston footlockers never get Yeezy

Hey NT, pretty certain my FedEx driver stole my beluga package. Has anyone had any experience with this before? I already contacted adidas and they offered a refund but I obviously wanted the shoes more. Anything I can do? Thanks.

Take the refund. My zebras were stolen and fedex and adidas both just told me too bad. I went all the way up to Adidas corporate office and they told me to **** off. I even filed a complaint with the bbb and they came back telling me they were delivered and to **** off. I ****ing hate them and fedex

Take the refund. My zebras were stolen and fedex and adidas both just told me too bad. I went all the way up to Adidas corporate office and they told me to **** off. I even filed a complaint with the bbb and they came back telling me they were delivered and to **** off. I ****ing hate them and fedex

or if your CC has price protection, maybe buy a pair off stockx and have them refund the difference?

It's pretty bad that they blatantly advertise what's inside the box and I'm sure touches a number of hands before delivery. They need to change that.

i still don't know why people have packages delivered to they house all my stuff goes to the ups store down the street and or fed ex store an exit away.

don't give me that oh no stores near me them thangs everywhere

Watch i can warn people from now till next week multiple peoples Blue tints will be snatched off door steps

its the holiday season people getting bags anything not bolted down. They follow them trucks and love quiet neighborhoods to snatch packages from everyone at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom