ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm guys ,I got a shipping confirmation from yeezy supply for the powerphases. When I went on the site my size was greyed out however it let me check out anyway. wtf?! I went from having no yeezys and trying to get a pair for the past 5 years to getting 2 types of yeezys in one month. lol

New to the whole app reservations, My vip status for footlocker should kick in tomorrow. Do i sign up now or tomorrow ? I need this headstart mayne.

If you sign up now, you won't get the extra headstart minutes because it'll be locked in at your current status.

wait a min?!?! i didnt just see an email on Twitter saying that YS was cancelling 700 orders cause they did not have enough stock?

giphy.gif

when it was a pre order?

Wow actually my friends 700’s shipped today!! International order. So freaking happy since this is one of my favorite shoes this year! Still furious about how YS have been handling this.

wait a min?!?! i didnt just see an email on Twitter saying that YS was cancelling 700 orders cause they did not have enough stock?

when it was a pre order?

Yeah pretty amazing how this can happen when the shoe literally sat for hours on YS. I mean I can understand when systems get overloaded during more hyped releases and the sites crash but that definitely wasn’t the case during the 700-preorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom