ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Beluga 2.0 YS restock today. They're pretty snug. Although they're snug, they seem like they wouldn't hurt your feet after wearing them too long like j's do. Should I go up .5 in size or will they get more comfortable after wearing them a few times?

Got the grey PP from confirmed and honestly, I’m starting to like these more than my 350s. Might cop the white ones from GOAT.

Can you check in at any FTL? Or just the ones where the shoe is releasing...? For the head start, thanks Niketalk Fam.

7FB7CDB0-F923-42C9-8070-E6D160446208.jpeg

Anyone get a shipping confirmation from Ubiq? I didn't buy anything from them and the last thing I did was enter the beluga raffle. Thought they already shipped those out though.

Pulled the trigger for 2.0 boys on StockX. Went with a size 10 as my other pairs, hopefullly it works out, otherwise Im effed lol

Hmmm...
So you see a kid that obviously doesn't care about material things and is focused on bettering himself thru education....

And your 1st thought is...lemme give him some hypebeast Yeezys?

(joking.. possibly)
I saw a kid who is hard working and could do with an upgrade, hard work deserves rewards and I had the means to handout that reward. He has a dope attitude and now dope shoes and I'm happy.

Can you check in at any FTL? Or just the ones where the shoe is releasing...? For the head start, thanks Niketalk Fam.

You have to check in at one of the stores you chose on the app. You can witch them that's why everyone posts codes.

You used to be able to check in at your store for a different shoe and it would give you the head start on everything on your countdown list. I haven't tried that in a while not sure if it works still

I saw a kid who is hard working and could do with an upgrade, hard work deserves rewards and I had the means to handout that reward. He has a dope attitude and now dope shoes and I'm happy.
You sir, are a very nice person. It pleases me that there are dudes like you in this mad world. Respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom