ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know. I signed up for NJ North(Said I was in the zone when I signed up) I'm in the same seat I was in when I signed up, which is in NJ North lol.

Maybe close the app and try a hard reset on your phone?
Ehh maybe turning it off and on will help. A hard reset sounds extreme unless I'm confused to what a hard reset is :lol: that's when you restore the phone to factory settings right?

CF04C1C8-7458-4D89-80ED-00EEBC8E1D6E.jpeg
I used solestrike as a backup for 2.0 initially they did not hit for me on any site. So then they posted a tweet pictured above. Then out of the blue I got a email from adidas that they hit on the restock and charged me half the price even though I thought I had to reorder since my initial order did not hit on any. Took me forever to reach them lol. I wasn’t going to pay for something i didn’t agree too. But In the end they refunded me and told me not to order with them ever again :rofl::lol:
lol what?
i use them and they always come through

i paid the steep ATC fee and they cooped me only 1x on the initial drop and then a week later i got "score we got your order" :pimp: I aint eem mad

Ehh maybe turning it off and on will help. A hard reset sounds extreme unless I'm confused to what a hard reset is :lol: that's when you restore the phone to factory settings right?

Not sure about android but on iPhones it's simply when you press home and sleep button for some time and the Apple logo appears. If your iPhone freezes or acts weird that's the first step before anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom