ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious how many NTers from the Bay Area were successful on Confirmed for SF Adidas. I swear ADIDAS SF is impossible to score on Confirmed.
I hit on the first release with the captcha (think it was zebras) but I think I was pretty fast and a lot of people didn't know what to expect. I tapped within half a second I think.
I've been really slow on the last 2. this one took me at least 2 seconds to click the image and the last one even longer so I didn't expect to win - and I didn't.

Did I just take an L? I’ve been holding off on reserving on the champs app because I was waiting for my recent purchases to get me to Platinum. It updated the money spent($326), but not the status(which I didn’t pay attention to). I went to reserve and only got the 6min. L.

DD0EC68C-14F3-49CE-A50D-AA4E04883511.jpeg

Rocked them for the first time tonight. Pics don’t do them justice. Hoping to get lucky on the Blue Tints in Vegas this weekend (traveling from Seattle). But looking for more luck at the Black Jack table haha

Adc or bust for me .... unless I hit one of these shady *** online raffles lol , IMO I have given up on yeezy supply... never successful

I’ve been happy with my X so far. Hasn’t helped me in the Yeezy game so far though lol.

Interestingly enough, since I've upgraded to a Pixel, I've started hitting on Confirmed. 2 for 3 so far. Now, if that's because of the increase in stock, or because of the phone...¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How do you like it?

It's everything I've ever wanted in a phone, especially the amazing camera. The free 24/7 support is pretty awesome too. I didn't buy it directly from Google/Verizon but they still offered to replace it when I had an issue a few weeks back. Thankfully it resolved itself.

The Pixel 2 feels so nice in your hands. If they introduced an imessage equivalent I'd likely make the switch.

But I'm also 3/3 on confirmed with an iphone, so, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom