ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waitlisted at FTL with 10 mins. Probably hit as well had I not reserve for a half size up than I always reserve for. Got one at nearby Champs so I can't complain.

How does one get waitlisted? By not hitting the confirm reservation button fast enough?

Totally forgot about the countdown and checked my phone 4 min after the drop only to see 2/3 waitlisted smh

IMG_8059.jpg
Looks like .... glitch SZN. For champs I actually did my instore checkin - in person. Just went to reserve and it has my pick up in Atlanta Georgia (a solid 700+ plus miles away). a new kinda L.

:smile:

IMG_8101.PNG

Same exact as beluga
Footaction: W
Champs: W
Footlocker: waitlisted
I think something is wrong with fooocker for me because it's the only one I ever get waitlisted at

First time on the FL app and haven't stayed up to date with the thread at all. Took the L after downloading an emulator on my computer thinking I was going to have to check out:lol: About to kick my feet up on my work desk and watch movies to deal with the L

App was acting wonky for me on FTL. Said no reservations had to log out and back in. Same happened on other account but when it came back said I had zero headstart and it was still counting. Logged out back in again and had the W but kept saying cannot complete reservation when I punched in code. It eventually worked.

Went 2/4 on 10 min
1 Waitlist 1 L for 7min

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom