ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IPhone X users that hit....does your app crash after 5 seconds when you view the reservation? This has been happening ever since the IPhone X release. I really don’t know how to fix this. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the apps several times.

Champs - waitlisted with 10 min.

Waitlisted always end up as a loss for me. What are the chances someone wins from waitlist?

D9C4B380-4203-4701-B284-EE9A6EFF5670.gif

I hit a 10.5 and an 11. I still have an extra beluga 2.0. I'm gonna try to trade a Blue Tint and a Beluga 2.0 for a frozen yellow....anyone think thats a fair trade?

How does one get waitlisted? By not hitting the confirm reservation button fast enough?

Totally forgot about the countdown and checked my phone 4 min after the drop only to see 2/3 waitlisted smh
Doesn’t have anything to do with how quickly you check. You can only confirm if you were able to get a reservation.

They going to make way more than 20$. Tho people be acting like hundo ain’t a lot to like 80% of Nike Talk.
not even 100 stockx already at 340 and its only going to go down. isnt it 220 retail plus tax. so 240 and after fees on stockx your left with 290. $50 profit. but meet ups you might get $100 on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom