ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
DRR8VfoXUAIFtqh.jpg:large

Protect ya Chest

Hey folks, saw some people are waiting for shipping from ADC. One of the pairs I was able to get just got a shipping confirmation.

Picked up my rsvp pair from Footaction. Associate had entered code and it still says not purchased on my rsvp tab. I tired to click that I purchased when I was in the store yesterday and I would get an error. Anyone ever had this happened before? I don’t want to be flagged as if I didn’t pick up my pair on the app.
Let’s put this to rest. Chatted it up with a couple of HOH employees yesterday to confirm what I already knew. There are no repercussions, flagging, or banning for confirming and not picking up. They just sell your pair at 3pm and keep it moving. I’ve never had my purchase confirmed-always get an error and it just falls off the reservation screen. I always confirm when I hit on a FootApp. If I’m successful online the next morning then I’m not driving to the God forsaken mall to cop more to avoid getting flagged by a multi-billion dollar company. I’ve left some, I’ve picked up some but I continue to eat with that 10min headstart.

This is weird I got emails from Undefeated in Silverlake and San Francisco that I won, but I never entered at San Francisco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom