ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever received an order confirmation email from ADC and then attempted to look up the order and it says it doesn't exist? Charge still pending as of now.

Thinking this one is an L.

Has anyone ever received an order confirmation email from ADC and then attempted to look up the order and it says it doesn't exist? Charge still pending as of now.

Thinking this one is an L.
Did you ever get an email confirm? L if not

Did you ever get an email confirm? L if not

Yeah thats the odd thing. I got the email confirm but when I try to lookup the order it says it doesn't exist. Sounds like if they don't have it in their database it would be an L to me.

Jesus

1B509047-F152-4195-8EAB-FD507697414E.png

Thought SNS or YS shipped to me already. Got excited when I saw UPS app sending me something. Then I realized it was just a package from amazon.

Only Nike is good about shipping items quick and surprise you with upgraded two-day shipping. I have yet to see that with Adidas.

YS just hit me up with shipping. 2 of 2 online pairs with shipping. This is quick for YS ,I'm still waiting for PP to get here.

So the Desert Rat 500’s are drooping in March 2018 :nerd:

So I guess they’re the next model Yeezy’s going with :ohwell:

Much rather it been the Runner 700’s but I’m guessing we’ll get those later :rolleyes

Now I think about it we’ll probably see another bundle of them |l

Ubiq shipped.

Savino orders have some labels created, waiting on others

ADC orders im still waiting on

So the Desert Rat 500’s are drooping in March 2018 :nerd:

So I guess they’re the next model Yeezy’s going with :ohwell:

Much rather it been the Runner 700’s but I’m guessing we’ll get those later :rolleyes

Now I think about it we’ll probably see another bundle of them |l

I rem when people said the OG 700s would drop again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom