ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, man. Knew I shoulda tried for a 12 instead of a 13 with that Barney’s jig. Real sad I missed out now. :frown:

Dude got a 10:17 confirmation. :x

Here I was already at the checkout screen at 10:04 and 13 was already out of stock. :smh:

nah i just rolled them up so i could take a group pic. Both instore and online were flat. Instore had the price tag. online had it torn off

Trading my yebras for 2.0s+$300. I think it’s a pretty good move since 2.0s are much more wearable and there is a high chance yebras will rerelease sometime in the future

Don't do that bro :smh:

Peebra re-release ain't guaranteed or that you'll be able to cop if they do :ohwell:

Wait and just grab a pair of 2.0's from someone that gets desperate :wink:

Something great is headed my way

mjgrin.png

Cant wait for these feminine zapatos

My ADC order was still in step two when I checked first thing this morning. Got the delivered email at about 12:30 this afternoon. Needless to say, I was surprised to see them on my doorstep.

Now I need to track down my size. Got a 10.5 (which I wear in Vans but assumed would be too small), and now I don't know if I should go with my normal 11 or up to an 11.5. Will probably just go with what's cheapest on StockX.

Last edited:
Welp. KicksUSA Charged for 2 pairs. Confirmed for 2 pairs. Claimed to ship 2 pairs.

One pair shoes up with a packing slip for one. Then I get an email confirming my one. Now I gotta chase them down for a refund.

YS still just showing confirmed and prepping. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom