ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean they did it all the time for knitted shoes so that it forms to your foot well. If you want you can get a steamer and steam it a bit, wear it for like a few minutes, and see if the fuse reshapes itself. If not then it's really no big deal unless you have OCD or tryna sell it..

I have OCD so I get a pass :lol:

Glad I went a half size up in both the 2.0s and Tint’s.

Adidas sizing still all over the place.

Toe box is tight! Anyone wear without insoles? My left toe was killing me the other day granted I wore them all day with a lot of walking.

Toe box is tight! Anyone wear without insoles? My left toe was killing me the other day granted I wore them all day with a lot of walking.
Man I really thought I'd be the one with this problem considering my foot is fat as hell. Maybe my pair came wide?? LOL I probably hit the jackpot with my beluga 2.0s feeling perfect out the box.

I couldn't get through for my normal size 10 but thankfully a buddy was able to score for me. However upon checking out on YS, he couldn't cart a 10 but instead had a 10.5.

Figured worst case, I rock em a bit large or a find a size swap but worked out beautifully. Only yeezy I've ever needed to size up/down with.

21fnbx.jpg

no big deal to you. for a $250 shoe its a big deal to me. I returned multiple bordeaux 7 jordans cuz of that stupid lump in the toebox. unacceptable.
Yeezys look good a bit unperfect and the toe box stretches out anyways. The wrinkles on the toe box of the Powerphases on the other hand, really awful.

Man I really thought I'd be the one with this problem considering my foot is fat as hell. Maybe my pair came wide?? LOL I probably hit the jackpot with my beluga 2.0s feeling perfect out the box.

Yeah bro. I dunno why but it’s tight around both my toes, but mainly the left one. The toe box tapers in and that’s where I’m having issues. Took out the insole and tried it on and felt some relief but dunno how they would hold up long term without soles. Might get something to stretch them out.

Put on my UBs and my toes were happy again doe.

Yeah bro. I dunno why but it’s tight around both my toes, but mainly the left one. The toe box tapers in and that’s where I’m having issues. Took out the insole and tried it on and felt some relief but dunno how they would hold up long term without soles. Might get something to stretch them out.

Put on my UBs and my toes were happy again doe.
It'll be fine without insoles. If you own NMDs you'd know. My black tricolor NMDs have been my everyday shoe since they came out.

It'll be fine without insoles. If you own NMDs you'd know. My black tricolor NMDs have been my everyday shoe since they came out.

True that. Didn’t even cross my mind that they look just like NMDs. And you just reminded me that I have a ds white and black tricolor nmds chillin in my closet!

Last edited:
If you guys had to purchase the BlueTints,
Would you purchase from
StockX or Goat
& would you wait or pull the trigger now ?
Just need some legit opinions

Blue Tint & Beluga 2.0 fit same for me. I should go up a half size to an 11, but when I look down I feel like I’m wearing two kayaks on my feet. I just do a 10.5 without insoles.

These look nice in person. I know some said they didn't like them once they saw it in person but the cw is just right imo

Attachments

• IMG_0195.jpg
    IMG_0195.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom