ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anther YS pair shipped. Last YS order I’m still waiting I sent to my old college email that apparently was deactivated so I have no clue if it’s still alive or not

903B5148-6C54-4DFC-A235-9FEE51B8DCED.jpeg

C0899C7A-A61E-40A5-8AA1-416C41C210C1.gif

Talked to ADC rep today after an 1hr long wait time. Basically warehouse has 1-3 days to hold purchase, then they ship. She stated warehouse volume has increased since blk friday. For us who still have not received tracking, expect it thurs-fri she said. She also clarified that my purchase koo even though it still showed “step 2 or 3”. Also, she advised me to request for signature once I get tracking. Hopefully you all can stress less.. hell I am now.

Sounds good to me...glad I don't have to worry about my pair getting stolen though. That doesn't happen around here :smokin

Anther YS pair shipped. Last YS order I’m still waiting I sent to my old college email that apparently was deactivated so I have no clue if it’s still alive or not

Look at your browser history and try all the check out links, one of them will link you back to the order confirmation page.

Save that as bookmark and check back there for updates.

Talked to ADC rep today after an 1hr long wait time. Basically warehouse has 1-3 days to hold purchase, then they ship. She stated warehouse volume has increased since blk friday. For us who still have not received tracking, expect it thurs-fri she said. She also clarified that my purchase koo even though it still showed “step 2 or 3”. Also, she advised me to request for signature once I get tracking. Hopefully you all can stress less.. hell I am now.

YM said “definitely never going to happen”

That's unfortunate they are fire.

anyone still waiting YS to despatch?

mine still waiting, hopefully it wont be cancelled at the end...

Received shipping info today at around 10:00 pm central from adc. I had two charges on one order (1 PayPal and 1cc). I got past the splash page at around 10am on sat morning, as I went to put in my order through PayPal it took me back to cart where my size was still in there. I received a PayPal email but no adc conformation, so I try to check out again with my cc. After trying about 3x my order went through and I received my order conformation a minute later. I had pending charges on both pp and cc. Both disappeared just like everybody else. SO BE PATIENT DUDES. Also this was my second order from adc (first being Breds).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom