ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still on stage 2 and the charges have been removed from my account completely. No emails either. On the plus side, Supreme wasn't messing on their shipments today. hahaha

3E35A6F6-B818-447D-92B6-5EF5C94B9141.jpeg

Got that Milky mint

Can we get proof on adc cancellations ??

Wtf??? What proof? What proof do you need? This is just ridiculous at this point. Nope we lying bro, we lying about orders being cancelled. Makes sense. Just having fun over here. Merry Christmas. ha ha big joke coming through.

BRO 2 people I know had orders cancelled. I doubt they would tell me that for fun. Nobody's asking them to screenshot the email or whatever they got saying the order was cancelled.

Wtf??? What proof? What proof do you need? This is just ridiculous at this point. Nope we lying bro, we lying about orders being cancelled. Makes sense. Just having fun over here. Merry Christmas. ha ha big joke coming through.

BRO 2 people I know had orders cancelled. I doubt they would tell me that for fun. Nobody's asking them to screenshot the email or whatever they got saying the order was cancelled.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Show me proof dammit

:nthat: Preach

we got trolls up in here that say they cop and get canceled all the time to make people panic. just saying :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom