ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope lol good try though

8FB05A8B-8F2D-4379-93B8-369E9A13A6D0.jpeg

Nope lol good try though

So you accidentally purchased the boots MANUALLY?

Even after you saw the image of clear boots on the product page and a $650 price tag? Even after you saw the image and description of clear boots on the Cart page? Even after you saw the boots on the checkout screen?

After ALL that, you still managed to accidentally check out the wrong item manually? You might wanna just say you used a bot, instead of confessing to doing something so silly :lol:

Even after you saw the image of clear boots on the product page and a $650 price tag? Even after you saw the image and description of clear boots on the Cart page? Even after you saw the boots on the checkout screen?

After ALL that, you still managed to accidentally check out the wrong item manually? You might wanna just say you used a bot, instead of confessing to doing something so silly :lol:
They shouldn’t get refunded either. YS states no refunds. It’s clear the person used a bot or they are completely incompetent and shoe buying isn’t for them.

if you bought clear boots from YS, you should keep them. Its lessons like these that remind you not to do dumb ish during releases (buying clear heels, posting your credit card on the forum, ask if its smart to do white girl to stay awake)

Since you have time to read and respond to my post with a paragraph seems like you have a lot of times on your hands so If you seriously want to find the answers to those questions, i suggest you to go reread my previous posts. Not going to repeat and explain myself lol Never used bot though . It was never that serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom