ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats are nasty

snakes with fur
Man you the saltiest cat here, you grmpy, you ain’t the nicest, like I gotta plz u when I say stuff. I have 2 cats not nice to diss em like that. You also type very short messages make me suspicious and def Bryant wearing a Santa hat is downright offensive. Be nice, kid.

Spoke to my friend who is a very high up cat at Shiekh, so you know he really knows how to run a good biz. Told me the best way to get a ADC order to be successful, and u need to follow these steps in order:
- call ADC, ask about order
- on other line, call FedEx, ask about order
- link the 2 lines together and have the ADC rep talk to FedEx rep
- it’s some secret thing where if they talk to each other it works out and you can get to level 3 pretty easily that way
- sit back and enjoy your grails getting shipped and the SZN continues...

Finally got shipping confirmation from ADC for my sz 10. Says estimated delivery on 27th.

Now waiting on my size 9

I used same info for both LOL so let's see what happens.

ADC order came in today. I was off work so I am going to throw them on feet and head out.

I took a quick pic of my yeezy lineup in order of my favorite colorways (top to bottom). Bred > everything.

7DE7B2B9-031F-44D5-856A-2D9083B55C85.jpeg
B93235E3-CD9E-4E07-A8D3-64296A4A2E87.jpeg

Last edited:
also just got my shipment notification email from adc 30 mins ago for a size 5.

longest i've had to wait. expected delivery date is 12/29. these came out on the 16th :sick:

Finally got shipping confirmation from ADC for my sz 10. Says estimated delivery on 27th.

Now waiting on my size 9

I used same info for both LOL so let's see what happens.

Still waiting on my 10 to ship too. I keep checking Adidas off and on during the day. Then I go to Fed Ex to check if my wife's Christmas present, a gun, has been delivered, so I can go pick it up. These 2 things got me a annoyed.

ADC order came in today. I was off work so I am going to throw them on feet and head out.

I took a quick pic of my yeezy lineup in order of my favorite colorways (left to right). Bred > everything.

7DE7B2B9-031F-44D5-856A-2D9083B55C85.jpeg
B93235E3-CD9E-4E07-A8D3-64296A4A2E87.jpeg
SMH yo camera did something w da saturation makes em all look like reps. We can’t post about LC or reps so hope it your camera and these ain’t reps, fam. Or it could be these are how they really look and I been seeing the world the wrong way (I am near sighted and color blind) in which case I been wrong for awhile. Either way your pic confuses and alarms me on multiple levels, its kinda like some Matrix type joint, and I don’t know what to do... thank you.

Think you mean top to bottom. lol
Nah fam he meant left to right. He’s a clever cat cuz if u go left 2 right all 4 are included cuz he stack em top to bottom. He’s a clever cat means they all tied, which is kinda what Ye would say if you asked him who he like better Saint or North or the new Franken-baby. Like I said, this is Matrix level stuff.... thank you.

SMH yo camera did something w da saturation makes em all look like reps. We can’t post about LC or reps so hope it your camera and these ain’t reps, fam. Or it could be these are how they really look and I been seeing the world the wrong way (I am near sighted and color blind) in which case I been wrong for awhile. Either way your pic confuses and alarms me on multiple levels, its kinda like some Matrix type joint, and I don’t know what to do... thank you.

Hahaha yeah 3/4 from ADC and one from a StockX. It’s the saturation fam. Do you even gram bruh?

Think you mean top to bottom. lol

Damnit. Yeah, top to bottom.

Nah fam he meant left to right. He’s a clever cat cuz if u go left 2 right all 4 are included cuz he stack em top to bottom. He’s a clever cat means they all tied, which is kinda what Ye would say if you asked him who he like better Saint or North or the new Franken-baby. Like I said, this is Matrix level stuff.... thank you.

I kind of agree with this crazy comment. I would say it’s close to a tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom