ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said the primeknit alone makes the shoe really dope and could be best v2. But that sockliner really throws the shoe off and even the slight blue boost looks weird on these. They should have made the sockliner gray and boost white. With that being said I'm still waiting on adc to ship my pair out smh

Yea kinda weird how or why they did that

The shoe itself is fire, the blue liner really kinda ruins the shoe because it’s just... off?

Glad I'm not the only one who is a bit turned off by the blue ankle liner. The rest of the shoe only has a hint of blue, but the shade of blue on the ankle liner is just so..... bold? I can't think of the correct word.

how-the-grinch-stole-christmas-2000-josh-ryan-evans-e1450343742760.png

Dudes really complaining about the color of an ankle liner? We talking bout ankle liners. Y'all gotta be kidding me. Anybody who gets close enough to see what color it is and clown you should be kicked in the face asap

Who said anything about anybody clowning anybody? I'm saying the color of the ankle liner doesn't quite fit with the rest of the color of the upper.

Who said anything about anybody clowning anybody? I'm saying the color of the ankle liner doesn't quite fit with the rest of the color of the upper.

Post wasn't directed at you specifically. But I've seen multiple posts in here insinuating that the shade of blue is feminine. Anyone who's that insecure about the colors on your sneakers being too girly should stick to wearing some Sperrys or something

Finally got the Blue Tints on hand from ADC tonight.

Looks nice, but that blue ankle liner is throwing me off. That solid light blue is just so different from the rest of the shoe.

I made a quick edit before that I think would've made the Blue Tints look much better TO ME:
Just a hint of blue on the outsole and laces.

BT1.png
Those look exactly the same.

You didn’t do anything, did you...

Who in their right mind loads the splash and just stares at the screen for hours LOL

I load it up and open different tabs to chill and check occasionally to see any updates.
Oh I legit was cooking breakfast, doing laundry, watch TV and checking back with NT while loading splash on my devices lmao.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom