ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20171223_170120_774.jpg

Adidas was still showing they were being packed and waiting to be shipped. Then FedEx walks up with the package. About 3 hrs later I get the email it is on its way. About 2 hrs after that they said they delivered.

Attachments

• IMG_20171223_170120_774.jpg
    IMG_20171223_170120_774.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 2
I appreciate the effort, my man. But I'm a 43-year-old (extra) white bald MD.

We all have limits.:lol:

I’m right there with you. Kanye is putting us back in style though....so hoodie or flannel, slightly fitted jean (maybe a 511), and the 750 with the pant tucked in the front and over the back of the shoe (as shown in the pics by the zipper)...and we’re good. Just gotta stay away from the 4 layer tops and teared/skinny/zippered jeans....those push beyond my limits.

Kayne for President!

Got shipping email for size 10, app says delivered the 23rd but webpage narvar says Jan 3rd. Fedex tracking doesn't show anything

give me some clarity dammit!! :frown:

Im in for some 750s. Got into shoes this year so it'd be awesome to catch up on stuff

never understood that they could crop they face out of the photo, i guess its just to show case the outfit more and to give their hands something to do

in the great words of RICK BOBBY, "i don't know what to do with my hands...."

bobby.jpg

one of the greatest movies ever

DON'T @ ME

It's on Comedy Central right now lol

Adc just sent an email. Jan 4 eta. Says “only 11 days left”. Been waiting longer than a week already. Oh well, didn’t get a cancellation even though my billing address didn’t match my cc instead put in my new place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom