ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally shipped. First pair Yeezys on the way I want to thank everyone for putting up with me on this shipping journey lol.

Always told myself no pairs for resell until I hit for retail. Now I can take my fantasy football winnings and but Beluga 2.0 :pimp:

just realized I have two pending charges from ADC. One from the 16th and another from yesterday when it was shipped . . How likely is it to get two pairs? :stoneface: Could be I just got double charged for the one pair but it'd be awesome to get a second for retail lol

79A9F131-928B-46B1-BF50-1316DFA1E02E.jpeg

Merry Christmas!

Ayyy. Merry Christmas

just realized I have two pending charges from ADC. One from the 16th and another from yesterday when it was shipped . . How likely is it to get two pairs? :stoneface: Could be I just got double charged for the one pair but it'd be awesome to get a second for retail lol

Not likely. Only way you'll get 2 pairs is if they accidentally ship you 2 pairs for the same order/1 charge.

Yeah I agree but I could see us getting the Lemonades, Grey Gums, and Dark Greens as the last 3 v2s. All Earth tones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom