ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full size up is ridiculous lol. The heel slippage would be crazy

I’m a 10.5 in 1.0
10/10.5 in 2.0
10 in 3.0

And went 10 with every V2.
Oreos and Beluga2.0 are very snug but have stretched.
Blk/red, Zebras and Creams are perfect.
Now just waiting on Tints to see how those come out..

I see beluga 2.0s reaching 500+ by April. Color is too lit and casual to deny their dopeness.

Yeah I set my stockx ask at 450 (lowest is 400 for 11's right now), and plan to just expect to sell at some point mid-or late next year.

Last edited:
IMO, these V2's are all best at a half size up from TTS. Full size up is still comfy in the Beluga 2's, but the knit on the BT's is more loose, and a size up was too roomy.
My half size up is a 12.5 so that's a no go for me. I was honestly surprised when the 13s actually fit well. My feet are a bit wide too so that helps and I haven't noticed heel slip. I will say I don't see a 12.5 fitting poorly either but I'm sure I'd prefer what I have now.

Now that I finally have Belugas locked up, I am starting to think about giving up my hunt for a pair of blue tints in my size and just picking up some grey PPs to wear in to the ground. Liking them more and more every time I see pictures. Wonder what the chances are of another random restock.

Now that I finally have Belugas locked up, I am starting to think about giving up my hunt for a pair of blue tints in my size and just picking up some grey PPs to wear in to the ground. Liking them more and more every time I see pictures. Wonder what the chances are of another random restock.
What size are you?

You can probably find a pair for retail or 10 over in your local sneaker group.

When the gray power phases were first on ADC you could hit them with a 30% off code. ADC shut it down after maybe a few hours. I think th8s is why they’re close to retail on stockx

I got rid of 2 extra beluga 2s for $470 on GOAT. I think they will hit $500 eventually. I held onto my last extra pair just in case they do. They’ll be real nice trade bait eventually.

And I need those Gohan NMDs when they drop lol

Beluga 2.0's aren't going up that much. It's wishful thinking. There are WAY TOO MANY Beluga 2.0's and not enough demand for them to hit $500.
Not once they dry up. Resell price is already back up to what it was release day. The demand for these is crazy high. They're versatile, low key, and low maintenance. Creams haven't gone up crazy because there are a a lot of people outside of our sneakerhead circle that are not willing to pay top dollar for an all white primeknit sneaker that will get dirty after a couple wears

Not once they dry up. Resell price is already back up to what it was release day. The demand for these is crazy high. They're versatile, low key, and low maintenance. Creams haven't gone up crazy because there are a a lot of people outside of our sneakerhead circle that are not willing to pay top dollar for an all white primeknit sneaker that will get dirty after a couple wears

No they're not. On release day you could have gotten $450 on StockX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom