ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some real size inconsistencies with beluga 2.0 sizing. Have 3 pairs my size, all fit different. One of them feels so tight if it was the only one I just couldn't wear. Thankfully got one that it's like bt which is fine TTS. Well done Adidas.

You sure?? Small cracks in the back heel part, too big of a gap in the heel tab, weird knitting flaws, etc. I mean if I only singled up, I wouldn’t care, but when I have multiples, why wouldn’t I keep the best looking one? I keep one to rock and one to stock.

I hear you and respect it. From my experience Adidas has minimal flaws....compared to Nike's QC

no rfid on label, i thought it was a new step they implemented. This is from YS IMG_3173.JPG
This is how my YS label looked for my Belugas.

check my choice on UPS.

I never got shipping email from YS but theyre scheduled to come in for me tomorrow
I checked my the UPS app and it still shows origin scan at Compton 12/20. Expected delivery for the 28th. I wonder if it even left the facility or someone jacked it. I’m on the eastcoast by the way. :smh:

ups still showing nothing. hope ys doesnt cancel lol did everyone get their 700 wave runners yet??

ups still showing nothing. hope ys doesnt cancel lol did everyone get their 700 wave runners yet??

Didn’t they hit all the remaining people still waiting on 700’s with cancellations like a week or two ago? Haven’t been keeping up with the thread but I think I saw that somewhere...

Damn my items at StockX have been waiting for authentication for 2 weeks already. They must be crazy backed up...funny thing is they authenticated 1 that came the same day 3 days later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom