ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeezys aren’t the only shoe that resell lol

yea there isn't much unless you talking something hyped u can flip j's, but a select few resellers with clients can pull that off over and over. overall the market is down. i mean yea you have the money makers, but what im saying is that stores that rely on that are down. cause even those who get the money makers rather just list on stock x or goat and be done. unless they have clients themselves.

So that implies a shoe is not worth buying if you can't resell them. Correct?

why do you think half these people are in here come yeezy season time :lol:

this thread ain't nothing during PP season.... even less now that they bricks

some people value a shoe on its resell value. if they made a yeezy 350 that was so low in resell no one could for a profit. it wouldn't make people feel "SPECIAL" and be trashed and considered the PP of 350's

let them make the sesame's in high numbers like super high and see what happens

I could be misremembering but didn't YM say that Yeezys are going to be more limited after the Beluga 2.0s and Blue Tints...?

It could have been Jordan Brand though so idk

Finally got blessed this morning with shipping from ADC. Figured it would be today but got slightly worried when I woke up and saw no email. 30 minutes later got the shipping email.

Jordan Brand is going back to the sadderday numbers.

YZY da opposite.
Maybe Jordan will improve on quality next year..... That is the main reason I backed off on getting a few Jordans the past few years. I have yet to get a bad quality Adidas/yeezy

supposedly their quality improved.

i mainly copped AJIs (SBB, Royals, Black/Reds, and cyber monday) so i cant speak on the rest.

the only other AJ ive copped is the black Kaws.

quality is decent. I'm just hoping to land BC3 at retail,

Anybody ever experience this? L?

Attachments

• 50F3E127-55CE-4BF1-B88B-1842C35D1886.jpeg
    50F3E127-55CE-4BF1-B88B-1842C35D1886.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 100
Hi should I email adidas for tracking or shipping ? I got order confirm for yeezy but still nothing

Hmm y’all said Cream Powerphase was a brick too and that’s up to $250 in less than a year hmmm

I know everyone says there is always flaws and to ignore them. I myself am not a huge stickler to small issue but still want a flawless item since I paid for it. Been wearing these 2.0’s for a while now and literally just noticed this on the uppers. It looks like a patch of some sort. Not sure why it’s there but bugs me tbh.
C13DEA9E-E380-4F6D-A1D4-95668E85ADD8.jpeg

I know everyone says there is always flaws and to ignore them. I myself am not a huge stickler to small issue but still want a flawless item since I paid for it. Been wearing these 2.0’s for a while now and literally just noticed this on the uppers. It looks like a patch of some sort. Not sure why it’s there but bugs me tbh.
C13DEA9E-E380-4F6D-A1D4-95668E85ADD8.jpeg
looks like da patch they put on a yeezy inner tube

Anyone's Blue Tints ship from Compton but not move after they scanned? The last thing on the tracking for my pair is a departure scan from there and nothing since then, its been a week too

mine has a departure scan from cerritos cali.... since last thursday and nothing else ... suppose to get it this thursday..... not stressin it.... i kinda expect it dealing with ys or holiday shipping lol

mine has a departure scan from cerritos cali.... since last thursday and nothing else ... suppose to get it this thursday..... not stressin it.... i kinda expect it dealing with ys or holiday shipping lol
Yeah the first few days I wasn't worried because of christmas and stuff but it's been 6 days since their departure scan and nothing's changed.. I guess time will tell

Cant decide between keeping blue tint or beluga 2.0. What do you guys think

I plan on wearing them hard so leaning towards beluga

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom