Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm very impressed with slam jam. Won't the 500 ub raffle and decided to buy from them after other raffles and the easy cop release. Got them for a few bucks under retail and no shipping or tax. And 1 day delivery from Italy to NY. :D

butters.jpeg
These are growing on me for sure. Threw on a pair of boostshields and undeadstocked them right away. If you guys need any shields hmu and follow my insta @boostshields
What kind of socks are those?

theres always fakes of 350's even before it releases

I guess that is always a good assumption. I saw one for a good price with one photo and just didn't want to jump the gun. But I did end up grabbing one for $260 which is the StockX price and with the Ebay 15%, it was $230 shipped. Not bad I guess.

I got a question guys idk if yall would know tho

About how much would a new operations manager for Yeezy supply make. Got into a debate on another site bc someone said it would be 75k+ and I said it would be way lower. Site is full of younger ppl tho

About how much would a new operations manager for Yeezy supply make. Got into a debate on another site bc someone said it would be 75k+ and I said it would be way lower. Site is full of younger ppl tho
They should make 0.99

At this point it’s still up for debate if anybody actually works there...Having any contact with them outside of an automated email would be equal to seeing Bigfoot...

Back
Top Bottom