Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I had an extra 8.5 that I ended up selling because they're a little too big and the extra cash went towards my wedding. I preordered an 8 and 8.5 from the original preorder, didn't order any more on the official release date. I was gonna oop you the 8.5 if I got them before the official RD, but I think you copped tho no? I held them for a little bit but I remember you saying something about the 8.5 probably fitting you too big as well.
Based on or similar sizing I think 8 is the move

500's just came in from ADC. This was the TTS pair I ordered and it's definitely too snug for me. The pair I ordered from CNCPTS is .5 up, but still waiting on that pair.

how snug? unwearable? what size did you get and what size are you on AJ 3s? AJ 1?

For me it's unwearable. In general I prefer a little toeroom compared to too snug...If I wear a pair of kicks it's usually on for the whole day, a lot of walking, so snug shoes become unbearable by the end of the day. I'm also not one of those "just wear thin socks" or "just take out the insole" people...My shoes need to fit comfortably lol.

Jordan I and III I can get away with an 11, but usually go to an 11.5 for that little extra room. These 500s are an 11.5 and too snug. Also wear 11.5 in 750s, NMD...12 in Ultraboost if it helps.

7E7603D8-2A80-4DD4-86B0-E57C1BF73091.jpeg

These are really nice, but I think I will have to go up .5. The toe box is a little flat and they are really snug in that area.

Jordan I and III I can get away with an 11, but usually go to an 11.5 for that little extra room. These 500s are an 11.5 and too snug. Also wear 11.5 in 750s, NMD...12 in Ultraboost if it helps.

that sizing is odd to me lol. It sounds like you're a TTS 11.5/12 just based your 750, NMD, and Ultra Boost sizing. But how do you size down to an 11 on Jordan 1's. All Jordans 1 run TTS or tight to me where I'd consider .5 size up from my TTS. In theory, that 11.5 500's should fit you better.

that sizing is odd to me lol. It sounds like you're a TTS 11.5/12 just based your 750, NMD, and Ultra Boost sizing. But how do you size down to an 11 on Jordan 1's. All Jordans 1 run TTS or tight to me where I'd consider .5 size up from my TTS. In theory, that 11.5 500's should fit you better.

Haha agreed man sizing is too different from person to person, that's why I rarely take sizing advice these days...I just grab one in my TTS and one .5 up lol. Had to order some soccer shoes last month and literally had to order 5 different pairs to find my fit. But back to J's I always found Jordans to run a little big, usually have a wider, roomier toebox. Almost all of these Kanye joints are so narrow upfront...I went up to a 12 in 350V2 and still couldn't fit that **** lol.

Dumb questions cause I hate buying on E bay but are there fake butters out in the market? I sort of want to take advantage of this 15% promo now.

It’s not. It’s just a pain in the *** in Canada. Different market here once you’re out of the GTA. But I’ll get my size either way.. just a matter of time.

**i should add I’m just bitter about the whole thing bc I had the chance to check out my size, but opted to go for my man’s first. Turns out I get his size, as does he..... and my 6.5 sells out. Smh
Your a good GF. Typically always try and get smalle sz's first and hope larger sz is still in stock. They tend to have more stock in larger sz's.

Back
Top Bottom