Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
these static 700s fit so damn large. Also, the uppers are a let down after owning the mauves.

They look cool on feet tho

alot of people saying they mesh on static V2.
I think that material is more Knit than mesh.
If you look inside...is that mesh too?

I look @ Roszko ‘s reviews of Yeezys on Youtube...he’s one of the best sources of info when it comes to reviewing Yeezys . After his review of the 700 v2.. i changed my opinion somewhat of em. He says that you can actually put the 700 v2 up to light..and look right through them, because that mesh or whatever is soo prevelant..makes em the lightest 700 to date..i just don’t understand why they’re physically BIGGER than waverunner and mauve. But yea..he does great in depth Yeezy reviews..he talked about how they improved the way the tongue sits in the sneaker way better in Mauves and 700 v2 because they used elastic bands in the Mauves unlike the Waverunners...and how the tounges in the V2 statics are stitched in the sneaker halfway. I do give Adidas and Yeezy BIG credit for trying to make each model a little bit better with each new model.....i like how they tryin to be innovative..and think outside the box...even with weird designs like the 451s

uuuugggghhh

I specifically came home early today because both my reflective 350's and my reflective 700's were being delivered.

I just got a notification, as I'm sitting right here in my house, that they were just delivered, but nothing was dropped off. And I have a Ring that goes off (and records the video) whenever anyone gets close to my house (for a delivery or whatever). There's no recording. None. I didn't even hear the UPS truck driving by my house in the last hour.

UPS driver literally stole my shoes.

I called UPS and they're going through the process of locating the packages. I even went so far as to explain that they were very valuable Yeezy's, and that delivery people KNOW what the packaging looks like for Yeezy's.

We'll see if this driver wants to die on this hill.

Just for follow-up -- somebody put 2 packages at the bottom of my stairs this am. No idea if it was a neighbor or what. It was so far from my house that my Ring didn't even go off.

But they both made it!!

the elastic bands holding the tongue in place is probably what makes the mauves the most comfortable of the 700s, imo. The wave runners are unbound and the statics are stitched to the shoe

its not just the materials used in the uppers of the mauves, its the construction too. I like the statics dont get me wrong, but if you own both the mauves and statics, have worn em or even just have them both in hand - the mauves look like a higher quality shoe

I guess what I can say durability wise, the Mauves are definitely tanks.

In terms of premium feel and quality, like how the leather feels, Static 700s definitely take it for me.

And I've compared my multiple pairs, but I do agree with you with the construction of the Mauves, bro.

-Drew

AS PROMISED ✨✨✨✨

Attachments

• 3FC0CF06-1D29-44C4-B087-657F941A0EF0.jpeg
    3FC0CF06-1D29-44C4-B087-657F941A0EF0.jpeg
    499.6 KB · Views: 116
  • 6B6A3204-C9E1-43A6-B9A6-998C2926BCD3.jpeg
    6B6A3204-C9E1-43A6-B9A6-998C2926BCD3.jpeg
    324.2 KB · Views: 140
why is it easier to produce white based?

Oh I was referring to economies of scale. They can scale up tooling for creams to produce more white based cws (even if they have to use different outsole colors such as on the Sesames) vs scaling up black-based tooling. If they scale up on a black 350 release, I can guarantee you we will see multiple black-based 350 releases around that time.

I can see the blacks rereleasing this year. Adidas knows there’s a market for it and they’re probably saving the best for last.

Anyone seen fakes of the Reflectives yet. I looking to buy local and just curious. I’m sure there are but just thought I would ask.

I can see the blacks rereleasing this year. Adidas knows there’s a market for it and they’re probably saving the best for last.

Let’s hope this is the case. I’m also wondering how V3 production will affect V2 production tbh. It could be like the 700s where the tooling stays the same to keep manufacturing costs down.

Crazy to think bred 350's are $1,000+ in many sizes. Would love to watch those numbers tank if a restock is mentioned. Wishful thinking I know :smile:

I think if bred v2s did re release they would still sell out and resell would still be alive. I doubt they would tank to retail

I think if bred v2s did re release they would still sell out and resell would still be alive. I doubt they would tank to retail

Depends on the pairs produced, honestly. Remember, OG POWERPHASES were reselling for like $1k+ at one point. The last few 350 drops, aside from the Reflective Statics, had pretty big quantities.

dam prices really jumped on the 700v2s ....yesterday on StockX my size was about 375... now 479....wtf >D

Back
Top Bottom