• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Of all the colors that needed a restock they chose those. Comical
Sesames and Frozens will be "restocking" very shortly. I say "restocking" because in reality it is not a restock but all the pairs that were returned by resellers and stores like FTL and FNL. My boy is a manager at FNL and he said Adidas directed them to immediately ship back whatever Sesames that weren't sold by the end of the release weekend. He said they had a ton (SoCal).

uuuugggghhh

I specifically came home early today because both my reflective 350's and my reflective 700's were being delivered.

I just got a notification, as I'm sitting right here in my house, that they were just delivered, but nothing was dropped off. And I have a Ring that goes off (and records the video) whenever anyone gets close to my house (for a delivery or whatever). There's no recording. None. I didn't even hear the UPS truck driving by my house in the last hour.

UPS driver literally stole my shoes.

I called UPS and they're going through the process of locating the packages. I even went so far as to explain that they were very valuable Yeezy's, and that delivery people KNOW what the packaging looks like for Yeezy's.

We'll see if this driver wants to die on this hill.
I redirect all my Yeezys to UPS facility for this reason. Any UPS person inclined to steal Yeezys knows how to determine whats in the box. ADC has model # and YS has the fulfillment sticker.

What you guys like more Sesame’s or Butter’s :nerd:

I initially liked Sesames in pics but was underwhelmed in person :ohwell:

I hated Butters then they grew on me :ohwell:

I didn’t get either yet though I may grab Butters Friday :nerd:

uuuugggghhh

I specifically came home early today because both my reflective 350's and my reflective 700's were being delivered.

I just got a notification, as I'm sitting right here in my house, that they were just delivered, but nothing was dropped off. And I have a Ring that goes off (and records the video) whenever anyone gets close to my house (for a delivery or whatever). There's no recording. None. I didn't even hear the UPS truck driving by my house in the last hour.

I called UPS and they're going through the process of locating the packages. I even went so far as to explain that they were very valuable Yeezy's, and that delivery people KNOW what the packaging looks like for Yeezy's.

I would keep pressuring them. The longer you wait the more it will be a lost cause. Same **** happened to my Beluga 2.0. I called in and they knew it was delivered to the wrong house by checking the driver's GPS. I told them to give me the address but they told me due to privacy reasons they couldn't. Here is where I should have kept pressuring them to give me the address. They told me they would look into it and have a driver go pick it up.

They ended up calling me a week later telling me that the driver is now going to head over and pick it up. I told them to give me the address this time and they did. I ended up going to that person's house but they told me they don't have my package. So either that person was lying or the UPS driver stole my Belugas.

In the end, it took about 2 months for me to get back my money due to the lengthy investigations.

uuuugggghhh

Same exact thing happened with my girl sesames that i ordered. The driver ended up delivering them the next day. Hope they come thru for you.

Sesames and Frozens will be "restocking" very shortly. I say "restocking" because in reality it is not a restock but all the pairs that were returned by resellers and stores like FTL and FNL. My boy is a manager at FNL and he said Adidas directed them to immediately ship back whatever Sesames that weren't sold by the end of the release weekend. He said they had a ton (SoCal).

yea this is standard practice by Adidas. Any yeezy that doesn't sell gets sent back to corporate. Didn't use to be that many until the hype died.

Doubt they'd do a 4th Creams restock...so I'm assuming muaves.

I think so too, probably alot sitting in a warehouse after the fake sellouts. Popular opinion on Mauves has really flipped since release though, so I expect them to fly on a restock

I think so too, probably alot sitting in a warehouse after the fake sellouts. Popular opinion on Mauves has really flipped since release though, so I expect them to fly on a restock

You guys think people are starting to appreciate Mauve Runners more now? Would be happy if this c/w get the love it deserves.

Added more miles to mine for a day in NYC.

C1235504-2EEA-4FCF-B203-AA7239CF44A3.jpeg

-Drew

nice wears. not a fan of the laces but looks good overall

uuuugggghhh

damn that sucks, hope it works out! i've just made it standard to just send everything to the UPS store regardless if I or anyone will be home for them.

damn that sucks, hope it works out! i've just made it standard to just send everything to the UPS store regardless if I or anyone will be home for them.

Same, man.

I never trust anyone when it comes to sneaker delivery nowadays.

I always have it redirected to the closest UPS store.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom