• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anyone have any info on these

Attachments

• 5CBEDA6E-769D-4624-BEE0-C6C591C6A46F.png
    5CBEDA6E-769D-4624-BEE0-C6C591C6A46F.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
U mean like the end of the brand?(which is a bit much imo)

Or jus the end of them being coveted(which I can see but still think enough ppl want new Yeezy)

The end of them being meaningful and exciting and fresh, and creative... they are releasing the same trash over and over and all of the new colors are weak. Light ****in pink w/ clear stripe!? Glow in the dark w/ clear stripe? Yellow 700? That’s not creative at all.

Look at what happened to JB retros. Change in fashion and over saturation can quickly kill the rise of a brand. Yeezy line needs to be careful imo.

slow death = increased sales and distribution and popularity and accessibility.

must be nice death
That’s part of the dying process. An item is coveted and in high demand, supply rises to meet demand, high sales and oversaturation, demand degrades, sales fall and people move on to the next thing.

That’s part of the dying process. An item is coveted and in high demand, supply rises to meet demand, high sales and oversaturation, demand degrades, sales fall and people move on to the next thing.
It’s a pair of shoes. If y’all really dictating your choices by whether a shoe is Dead or Alive then i have no words for y’all. Only dying process I wonder about is when an air max unit is gonna pop or when soles are gonna crumble. Yaw generation/“culture” different I guess

It’s a pair of shoes. If y’all really dictating your choices by whether a shoe is Dead or Alive then i have no words for y’all. Only dying process I wonder about is when an air max unit is gonna pop or when soles are gonna crumble. Yaw generation/“culture” different I guess
It has nothing to do with me. I’m just talking about sales in general. If I like something I’ll wear it.

Lol as if boost doesn’t bottom out after a month of consistent wear

Lol as if boost doesn’t bottom out after a month of consistent wear
Imagine wearing boost casually a lot for a month and it bottoming. Unless you shop at torrid or lane Bryant idk why it would bottom out so quickly

Back
Top Bottom