Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm wearing boost from 2015 and its not even fully bottomed out. Yall out here skating?

Boost definitely does bottom out for me, but not after a month. After 6-7 month of heavy rotation I’ve experienced it in a few pairs of ultra boosts and pure boosts (which are the only boost shoes I wear that heavily). I’m also 6’4” 250lbs so that probably has to do with it. Haven’t had a Yeezy bottom out on me yet but they get significantly less wear than ultra boosts.

The best boost I’ve experienced thus far have been from the eqt’s and Alexander Wang b-ball. Both of which have significantly thicker boost soles than most boost shoes.

I'm wearing boost from 2015 and its not even fully bottomed out. Yall out here skating?

People hear that from youtubers and just parrot it. Boosts on yeezys, imo, feel comfortably better over time.

Boost does bottom out (change in performance) around 400-500 miles on the shoe, which for most is roughly 10 months time if you’re wearing them everyday. Nike react does the same thing around 600 miles. Most of us just never put that many miles/wear on any shoe we own.

Adidas is already improving performance by incorporating other materials into the midsole and outer sole, adding more boost to the midsole, as well as improvements to the insoles.

Look at what happened to JB retros. Change in fashion and over saturation can quickly kill the rise of a brand. Yeezy line needs to be careful imo.
Jordan 11 lows used to be a must cop a few years back. Now they’re sitting and going on sale. Times have changed

So there’s no release info for the glow 350s?! Just YS & adidas? They’re not on the foot apps either, are boutiques getting these? It’s really quiet out here rn!

Boost always wears down for me in the forefoot eventually, it's a horrible feeling too. If you look, the boost material on these 350's is NOT that thick in the front and middle.

So there’s no release info for the glow 350s?! Just YS & adidas? They’re not on the foot apps either, are boutiques getting these? It’s really quiet out here rn!

Yeah I’m starting to get nervous. Was hoping for both these and the SB x Jordan 1s to at least be somewhat available. Going to be a chore this week

Yeah I’m starting to get nervous. Was hoping for both these and the SB x Jordan 1s to at least be somewhat available. Going to be a chore this week
Yeah, these are starting to look like the headache & strike pith that was the Static Reflective 350s all over, & I really want these, in 50/50 with the SBs tho, hopefully I can make em happen.

This isn’t true at all. Closing Ceremonies, Navy Gums, etc we’re available at outlets a few years ago.

I think he’s talking about early mid 2000s 11 lows. The OG snake skin lows, cherrys, Columbia blues, silvers. All of which went for a pretty from 2005-2014. The og snake skin lows especially.

31A2004E-002D-4BFE-A5C6-365BA19EB592.jpeg
Antlia :sick::sick::sick:

Back
Top Bottom