Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
1E1F9BC9-DB74-44DE-ADF2-6AEA0DDF1535.jpeg

I wear all my sneakers.

Agree with the above post, though. I’m guilty of selling a few pairs over the years if I can double up on a limited release. Hence, most people are a reseller at some point. I’m in it to wear stuff though. Granted I’m 33 and have a full time job so I don’t need to worry about selling sneakers for a living.

I thought this was supposed to be a low top. F this I'm out.

Am I the only one who hates how little character the tooling/midsole has compared to basically all other Yeezy Boosts (and 500s)? I get it’s a cleaner and more mature look but I liked how crazy the midsole of other Yeezy Boosts looked, this tooling looks like some generic Adidas Boost shoe.

That YM photo doesn't look anything like the samples. If they look like the samples, I'm in. Probably end up getting my waves from the restock around the same time as the v3s release. Hurry up and ship my swag YS and ADC.

I feel personally attacked. Frozen Yellows ARE dope.

And I'm gonna hold off judgement on the V3s until we see the actual product. All those holes are kinda freaky though :lol:

They better not drop these before the Basketballs. :angry:
idc what drops 1st just give me a new model already. i already don't like v2's, but just about all of them being in same color spectrum is making me hate em; which is why i can at least appreciate the semi frozens. at least they stand out.

idc what drops 1st just give me a new model already. i already don't like v2's, but just about all of them being in same color spectrum is making me hate em; which is why i can at least appreciate the semi frozens. at least they stand out.
I mean throw a turd into a beige all and it too stands out

I feel personally attacked. Frozen Yellows ARE dope.

And I'm gonna hold off judgement on the V3s until we see the actual product. All those holes are kinda freaky though :lol:

They better not drop these before the Basketballs. :angry:
frozen are weak. butters are definitely dope though. you wild'n

Back
Top Bottom