Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
You guys also need to consider she popped out two kids and is kinda old now. She’s not going to naturally look like Kendall at her age.

She never looked like Kendall (who is the hottest one). Kim was always as fake as can be. Fake ***, makeup and surgery to completely change her face, etc.

Kendall > Kourtney > Kylie / Kim >>>>>>> Khloe

She never looked like Kendall (who is the hottest one). Kim was always as fake as can be. Fake ***, makeup and surgery to completely change her face, etc.

Kendall > Kourtney > Kylie / Kim >>>>>>> Khloe

I agree that Kendall is the most attractive but Kim looked great when she was younger and didn’t have mountains of makeup and plastic surgery.

Well anyway, for those into the album, or out of it. Interesting share & I binge watch it.

This Jesus music is annoying AF. There is a reason people are becoming less and less religious nowadays-religion was historically used to control people and especially POC-even presenting Jesus, a middle eastern dude (if he even existed), as some fair skinned, blue-eyed white European dude in historical artistic depictions. Moreso, I find it ironic Kanye “Ya’ll-Can’t-Control-Me” West is suddenly mindlessly following the zombie Christian crowd because he has been “saved.”

Ye really putting out Christian music instead of addressing REAL problems in the world like climate change, child detentions, police shootings, etc. etc. I guess him now being a right-wing, Trump follower and complaining about “liberals” probably led to this. Honestly, I hope he is getting mental health help with his issues since all of this is kind of concerning.

Oh well, his old music and his current/past shoes are still fire tho so I’m not jumping on the stupid “cancel Kanye” train.

/rant haha

This Jesus music is annoying AF. There is a reason people are becoming less and less religious nowadays-religion was historically used to control people and especially POC-even presenting Jesus, a middle eastern dude (if he even existed), as some fair skinned, blue-eyed white European dude in historical artistic depictions. Moreso, I find it ironic Kanye “Ya’ll-Can’t-Control-Me” West is suddenly mindlessly following the zombie Christian crowd because he has been “saved.”

Ye really putting out Christian music instead of addressing REAL problems in the world like climate change, child detentions, police shootings, etc. etc. I guess him now being a right-wing, Trump follower and complaining about “liberals” probably led to this. Honestly, I hope he is getting mental health help with his issues since all of this is kind of concerning.

Oh well, his old music and his current/past shoes are still fire tho so I’m not jumping on the stupid “cancel Kanye” train.

/rant haha
did you have a personal experience that turned you away christianity?

Isn’t Adidas retroing OG and NMD cws with much larger stock numbers (I.e. Cream/Core BlackOG 1.0 UBs, OG NMD R1s, maroon Champs NMD R1s) and putting out tons of new trash cws for coveted models (HU NMD, PK NMD R1) considered ”oversaturating the market”?
My point is, your claim that UBs and NMDs are oversaturated like 350 V2s are isn't valid. UBs and NMDs are meant to be widely available (sans hype CWs) and worn by all consumers. Yeezys have always been meant to be a hype product that appealed to only certain consumers.

Oh for sure, Kanye made the UBs iconic before Adidas drove them into the ground in terms of folding the market with them, which is why you even see baby boomers and even people older than them wearing UBs now. They’re comfortable so a lot of people like them, even though they’ve long died, in terms of sneakerhead hype. For example, UBs are a staple on Slickdeals nowadays lol
You say this like it's a negative thing for adidas. adidas wants their key models on the feet of as many people as possible. You're looking at all of this from a sneakerhead perspective and don't realize that sneakerheads make up a tiny portion of the shoe industry.

You say this like it's a negative thing for adidas. adidas wants their key models on the feet of as many people as possible. You're looking at all of this from a sneakerhead perspective and don't realize that sneakerheads make up a tiny portion of the shoe industry.

Sure but you can do that without over-saturating the market-JB does this exact same thing with GR retros, they were just lucky and talented enough to design well more than a handful of classic models.

I think most sneakerheads would agree that Adidas has struggled to design modern classic non-Yeezy models. Everything that they’ve designed the past few years has been forgettable (Tubulars, R2s, EQT 93-17s, POD, etc. etc.) except UBs and NMD R1s which are now relegated to the bargain bin. Hell, even Futurecraft 4D models are hitting massive discounts nowadays. Sneakerheads by and large have moved on and UBs and NMDs are now Adidas’ Roshes. The problem is that there are literally no other models, except for the Yeezy line, that attract the social media/YouTube influencer, hypebeast, or fashion-forward crowd to Adidas as a whole. You can laugh at this demographic but, like it or not, they build up brand value in this day and age. Kanye/Yeezy is basically a stimulus package to Adidas’ brand, in that regard.

No, after I was a teenager and started studying history in college, I realized religion was primarily about control over people. It can get perfectly rational/smart people to believe in magic and miracles, etc. and, perhaps more importantly, people to give power and money to those who use religion to gain this. I personally also believe it makes people accept that their lives aren’t perfect and live with that/become complacent instead of trying to realistically live a better life and maximize their own potential since they are convinced there is an afterlife awaiting them.

I will say that if you are dirt poor and live a pretty hard life (in terms of meeting your basic human needs), religion at least gives you something to believe in when your day-to-day life probably doesn’t give you much to believe in when you are struggling to eat and whatnot. I realize I’m fortunate/privileged enough to not have to have ever dealt with this so it’s easy for me to not need religion to believe in.

Does anyone know the availability of the black static’s on Black Friday. Will they available like the first time (hitting foot stores?)

As much as most people hate these models , enjoy them. Once new born ye steps foot into the Yeezy office after his JIK run ... it’s gonna be Christian footwear (not Louboutin)

As much as most people hate these models , enjoy them. Once new born ye steps foot into the Yeezy office after his JIK run ... it’s gonna be Christian footwear (not Louboutin)

Maybe I’m being naive but I would assume that, since Yeezy brand is pretty financially successful (based on what we know), I doubt he would want to change much about the bread and butter the brand sells (Yeezys). I mean, he’s gotta pay that entire choir and fly them over to various venues he rents for SS and other performances-I can’t imagine that’s cheap.

/rant haha
To be fair, Ye has always had religious/gospel influence in his music since his earlier career.
And he's always been a Christian. He just recently became more spiritual and more forward with his beliefs.

You make some valid points.
As a Catholic myself, I agree that no religious group is perfect, and that it's being used more to control the masses and $$$.
But then again, religion/spirituality gives meaning and purpose to some people's lives.
So I'm not gonna knock their happiness, even if they believe in unicorns or what not.

Last edited:
Sure but you can do that without over-saturating the market-JB does this exact same thing with GR retros, they were just lucky and talented enough to design well more than a handful of classic models.

I think most sneakerheads would agree that Adidas has struggled to design modern classic non-Yeezy models. Everything that they’ve designed the past few years has been forgettable (Tubulars, R2s, EQT 93-17s, POD, etc. etc.) except UBs and NMD R1s which are now relegated to the bargain bin. Hell, even Futurecraft 4D models are hitting massive discounts nowadays. Sneakerheads by and large have moved on and UBs and NMDs are now Adidas’ Roshes. The problem is that there are literally no other models, except for the Yeezy line, that attract the social media/YouTube influencer, hypebeast, or fashion-forward crowd to Adidas as a whole. You can laugh at this demographic but, like it or not, they build up brand value in this day and age. Kanye/Yeezy is basically a stimulus package to Adidas’ brand, in that regard.
Yeah... you don't really understand the shoe industry and no matter how many times I've explained it, you're not getting it so I'm done here.

If you think Kim K. is gross, you don’t like women.

i prefer dark black women and Asians

Are the soles GITD?
EA5A69CA-A104-4E30-A4FD-6030E60E2471.jpeg

i hope so

i didn't, i just don't like nor believe in religion but since i have to put something on my dog tags for work, my current religion is.....
source.gif

Yeah... you don't really understand the shoe industry and no matter how many times I've explained it, you're not getting it so I'm done here.

If you can’t explain it clearly, you don’t understand it yourself. You made the same points like a broken record and didn’t respond to mine. It’s all good though fam, I understand you can’t have an intelligent discussion but you seem to have no problem being a d*ck, which speaks volumes of you as a person. Anyways, like you said, “you’re done here” so thanks for your responses and take it easy bud.

$180? So he's going to make them the cheapest Yeezys ever released? Even the 350 v1`s were $200, weren't they?

Back
Top Bottom