Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
This makes me wonder how long it will be until we see the saturation point with 350 V2s. Adidas over-saturated the market with UBS and especially NMD R1s, I’m kinda wondering if they will do this with the 350 V2s as well.
Ultraboosts are a running shoe, not a hypebeast shoe. Sure there are some hype colorways but the shoe was never intended to be limited to drive up hype. NMD R1s same thing. It's an everyday runner for the masses much like the Roshe was.

The more important question is who cares? This religious crap is a schtick. He has no soul.

Ehh you’re acting like he is a ruthless businessman with no morals (kinda like one of his friends). Kanye just constantly has his head in the clouds and it’s very hit/miss with his ideas (remember his video game from a few years ago?). He seems to really care about those closest to him though and this is really evident whenever his tumultuous relationship with Jay Z is ever brought up during interviews. He might be certified but he was able to put out great art in both music and shoes which, at various points during his career, he put his soul into. It just seems to me that his last two albums didn’t have the same kind of work put into them as his past albums have.

Ultraboosts are a running shoe, not a hypebeast shoe. Sure there are some hype colorways but the shoe was never intended to be limited to drive up hype. NMD R1s same thing. It's an everyday runner for the masses much like the Roshe was.

Oh for sure but Adidas DEFINITELY made R1s and UBs limited initially to drive up hype. Either that or they grossly underestimated Initial demand for those models.

These are interesting for sure, and now we see that they have glow-in-the-dark portions as well.
2E8F9514-3054-4272-B2A8-F68AA42D2E2B.jpeg
3EE1D749-5C0F-4012-A4D5-EEE6A21E0C45.jpeg
E2C2CA24-EBE6-4AF9-B141-88962025F00F.jpeg

Been waiting on these since Day 1. But Adidas wanna play around and give us more 500s and see-thru V2s instead.

How do the Yeezy Desert Boots fit? I normally rock an 11.5 in sneakers what size would I need?
Definitely go a full size up. If you're an 11.5 in sneakers, i would go 12.5 or 13 if they don't make them in 12.5. If you go with a 12, they will be too tight. I wear 10 in sneakers and a 10.5 in the boots was incredibly tight- had to go 11.

Ehh you’re acting like he is a ruthless businessman with no morals (kinda like one of his friends). Kanye just constantly has his head in the clouds and it’s very hit/miss with his ideas (remember his video game from a few years ago?). He seems to really care about those closest to him though and this is really evident whenever his tumultuous relationship with Jay Z is ever brought up during interviews. He might be certified but he was able to put out great art in both music and shoes which, at various points during his career, he put his soul into. It just seems to me that his last two albums didn’t have the same kind of work put into them as his past albums have.
I can't possibly defend anybody who wifed Kim K. Just can't. He seems phony as hell now just trying to find sonething that sticks. 350s are comfy tho. I liked his first 3 albums.

Oh for sure but Adidas DEFINITELY made R1s and UBs limited initially to drive up hype. Either that or they grossly underestimated Initial demand for those models.
R1 PKs, yes. They had the hype drop in December 2015 and then a huge drop of non-PKs in Spring 2016.

UBs weren't in demand until Kanye wore them. 1.0s could be had very easily.

Boost hype dying isn't because adidas over saturated the market. It's cause the market moved on to something else, Kanye stopped wearing UBs, adidas put out trash colorways and follow-up models were inferior (NMD R2, UB 3.0, 4.0, 2019).

ultraboosts had no hype until kanye wore them and word got out about the comfort. Nmds for whatever reason had hype from the beginning but I think adidas didn’t realize what it had on it’s hands until afterward.

It also didn't really help that adidas didn't really step it up with the newer boost models. NMDs, EQT boost, and inikis weren't improvements from the first ultra boost.

Are the soles GITD?
EA5A69CA-A104-4E30-A4FD-6030E60E2471.jpeg

i like these, but i dont LIKE like these. one of the things i liked about the 350 v2 silo is that due to tongue and heel positioning the whole shoe is always visible cause the pant leg just falls in between them. hope these just dont end up getting covered and looking like a sock

R1 PKs, yes. They had the hype drop in December 2015 and then a huge drop of non-PKs in Spring 2016.

UBs weren't in demand until Kanye wore them. 1.0s could be had very easily.

Boost hype dying isn't because adidas over saturated the market. It's cause the market moved on to something else, Kanye stopped wearing UBs, adidas put out trash colorways and follow-up models were inferior (NMD R2, UB 3.0, 4.0, 2019).

Isn’t Adidas retroing OG and NMD cws with much larger stock numbers (I.e. Cream/Core BlackOG 1.0 UBs, OG NMD R1s, maroon Champs NMD R1s) and putting out tons of new trash cws for coveted models (HU NMD, PK NMD R1) considered ”oversaturating the market”?

ultraboosts had no hype until kanye wore them and word got out about the comfort. Nmds for whatever reason had hype from the beginning but I think adidas didn’t realize what it had on it’s hands until afterward.

Oh for sure, Kanye made the UBs iconic before Adidas drove them into the ground in terms of folding the market with them, which is why you even see baby boomers and even people older than them wearing UBs now. They’re comfortable so a lot of people like them, even though they’ve long died, in terms of sneakerhead hype. For example, UBs are a staple on Slickdeals nowadays lol

You guys also need to consider she popped out two kids and is kinda old now. She’s not going to naturally look like Kendall at her age.
She looks like this this b/c she's keeps plastic surgery on her face & body. She'd be certified M-I-L-F like her older sister if she weren't suffering from whatever image issues she suffers from.

I believe she has a mental disorder and seems like a nice person so I won't dog her, but I will say that I think she's a case. Her daughter looks every much like the way Kim K naturally looks. Very pretty little girl. Hopefully I doesn't end up suffering from whatever her mother does.

Back
Top Bottom