• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Ugh 700s so dope :frown:

Good thing with Yeezys is they hold value nicely. You can always flip a used pair for at least retail! It’s like having a Yeezy lease and trading them in when the new ones come out :smile:

IMG_20190307_112319.jpg
IMG_20190307_112323.jpg

These look like poop. But hey to each their own.

Geeodoeddededede will be my first V2... but really wish it was a V1 colorway. V2 still kinda eh for me.

I don't see any reason why adidas would lower the price of the 700's if they're selling out like someone already said, plus is that ever even done? I don't recall a single shoe that dropped in retail price after a few colorways have already released, only increases.

Mauve’s didn’t sell out, the only mass produced 700 outside of the original colorway. The only pairs that have sold out, where released in limited waves or limited period. I don’t expect inertia’s to sell out in every size either. Especially with all the 350s coming out a week later.

No average customer is excited to pay $300 every other month for a new colorway, just ain’t happening. The reason these cost so much is the new mold adidas had to create for the sole. The 500s use a recycled sole, and cost $100 less. But feature almost all the same suede and leather based material.

So once adidas makes their investment back from the new mold, they are banking $$$ at $300 a pair.

Mauve’s didn’t sell out, the only mass produced 700 outside of the original colorway. The only pairs that have sold out, where released in limited waves or limited period. I don’t expect inertia’s to sell out in every size either. Especially with all the 350s coming out a week later.

No average customer is excited to pay $300 every other month for a new colorway, just ain’t happening. The reason these cost so much is the new mold adidas had to create for the sole. The 500s use a recycled sole, and cost $100 less. But feature almost all the same suede and leather based material.

So once adidas makes their investment back from the new mold, they are banking $$$ at $300 a pair.
yep, the new mold and the boost tooling.

I've said it a few times. But I'll say it again, Adidas gotta change the price on these 700's.

pairs like the static did NOT feature as much suede/leather, but still carry the heavy price tag....So its an ironic situation with this shoe. It needs to be lowered to at least $250 IMO.

the v2 is my favorite silhouette but they dropped the ball so hard on thew quality and construction

if the inertias were any semblance of dope yall would do the $300.

Yall subconsciously know yall giving a max contract to a mid level player

SAMBA

The last 700s that dropped were busts like Markelle Fultz. We just wanna new player to get the nasty staticy salt taste out our mouths

after living with the salts for a week, they do feel rather dull and boring. Mauve so much more intricate

those geode's are so nice, much better than the mauve's imo

disagree...v2 materials suck, construction not even on the same playing field as v1. Youre better off getting the mauves for less than retail

after the disappointing salts, and with Lord SAMBA's help, its gonna be a yes for me dog

I liked the Inertia when I thought they were different shades of grey but, the video posted a few pages back makes them appear to have a blueish tint. Especially the tip of the toe, tongue, and some of the mesh. Can anyone confirm?

Back
Top Bottom