Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I've said it a few times. But I'll say it again, Adidas gotta change the price on these 700's.

It's my feeling that originally the price tag reflected a few things, one being a brand new mold/shoe for adidas to make their cash back on, and the second being the style of shoe being aimed towards 'high fashion'. Abstract style and premium materials. However, high fashion sneakers are rarely mass produced so that they can still reflect to the .1% of customers they're geared towards. People buying high fashion threads don't want to be caught dead next to the masses in the same gear.

So flash forward to 2019, the shoe is being mass produced, and pairs like the static did NOT feature as much suede/leather, but still carry the heavy price tag. So you have to pick a side of the fence. Either your product is for the upper echelon, or its for the masses. The masses do NOT want to pay an average retail price of $300 before tax. That appeals to the 1%, and again the 1% don't want to be caught dead with the masses. So its an ironic situation with this shoe. It needs to be lowered to at least $250 IMO.

Last edited:
Yeaa..it should be lowered..but if all pairs are ALREADY selling out @$300..albeit due to the help of bots and resellers ..why would Adidas Yeezy now lower their asking price?

But it is asking a lot for regular people to spend their hard earned $300 on a pair of sneakers. I just got my paycheck and i won $900 last week..and i’m still like idkkkkkk about droppin $300 on the Inertias. I might have to win more money before March 9th to feel comfortable enough to buy em lol

^true.

told myself awhile back that i was only gettin 2 more pairs of these.

inertias and the blkouts. im gonna stick to that, but once those release, im through.

i can already see their about to drop a million colorways same as theyre doin with those v2 sock joints.

always best to get off the boat before these guys jump the shark.

I dunno... the 700 is an extremely comfortable shoe built from almost from scratch. None of the $250 and up retro Jordan stuff feels as nice... Don't even mention all those designer Converse All-Star rip-offs that cost way over $300... So not sure if I have an issue with the price when nothing else on the market offers the uber-comfy-floaty-big-body feel of the 700. I think the statics are atrocious but that's mostly just an issue with the wally world colorway.

if the inertias were any semblance of dope yall would do the $300.

Yall subconsciously know yall giving a max contract to a mid level player

I would say it’s more like giving a max contract to Khris Middleton :lol: you know he’s not worth THAT kind of money but you love em and know how much use you’re going to get out of them.

The last 700s that dropped were busts like Markelle Fultz. We just wanna new player to get the nasty staticy salt taste out our mouths

Reactions: JPS
I've said it a few times. But I'll say it again, Adidas gotta change the price on these 700's.

It's my feeling that originally the price tag reflected a few things, one being a brand new mold/shoe for adidas to make their cash back on, and the second being the style of shoe being aimed towards 'high fashion'. Abstract style and premium materials. However, high fashion sneakers are rarely mass produced so that they can still reflect to the .1% of customers they're geared towards. People buying high fashion threads don't want to be caught dead next to the masses in the same gear.

So flash forward to 2019, the shoe is being mass produced, and pairs like the static did NOT feature as much suede/leather, but still carry the heavy price tag. So you have to pick a side of the fence. Either your product is for the upper echelon, or its for the masses. The masses do NOT want to pay an average retail price of $300 before tax. That appeals to the 1%, and again the 1% don't want to be caught dead with the masses. So its an ironic situation with this shoe. It needs to be lowered to at least $250 IMO.
They could raise the price so only the .1% can afford them and feel good about themselves. Everybody's happy that way, regular Joe's can pass and the high fashion crowd can cop guilt free then Adidas and kanye get paid.

Honestly with the 700’s basically being to appeal to the “high fashion” crowd if you compare them to those type of shoes they’re waaay better and waaaaaay less expensive than them. Most of them feel like the cheapest, heaviest pieces of **** you’ve held in your hands before.

i hope they dont re-release the stripe yeezy v2 they originally released on black friday.

those the only pair i got and i like to keep em limited

Can someone check a pair of 700s I have in a 12.5? It’s in the legit check section

Highly unlikely someone is going to risk over a decade of 100% feedback over dumping some waverunners... Besides that, I see nothing alarming other than the fact that only 3 photos are posted. I always post as many as ebay will allow when selling a used item. Regardless, your purchase is protected - even if you simply have buyers remorse and want to return them.

I don't see any reason why adidas would lower the price of the 700's if they're selling out like someone already said, plus is that ever even done? I don't recall a single shoe that dropped in retail price after a few colorways have already released, only increases.

got my inertia pair secured at a local store for saturday. not 100% yet on whether i want them. i gotta see them in person. i like the greys. and in some pics they look too blue for me which i dont like.

Honestly with the 700’s basically being to appeal to the “high fashion” crowd if you compare them to those type of shoes they’re waaay better and waaaaaay less expensive than them. Most of them feel like the cheapest, heaviest pieces of **** you’ve held in your hands before.
High fashion is strange to me. Nike dropped a high fashion collab and the shoe had what looked like built in bunions:lol:

High fashion is strange to me. Nike dropped a high fashion collab and the shoe had what looked like built in bunions:lol:

It’s weird as ****. When I went to NYC and was in the Balenciaga store I was like why the **** would anyone in their right mind pay $800+ for this trash. The shoes felt like they weighed about 10 pounds and just felt cheap as hell.

IMG_20190307_112319.jpg
IMG_20190307_112323.jpg

got my inertia pair secured at a local store for saturday. not 100% yet on whether i want them. i gotta see them in person. i like the greys. and in some pics they look too blue for me which i dont like.

What store?

I'm in Denver, but I don't think anyone local is getting these.

Back
Top Bottom