Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
ADIDAS, RELEASE YEEZY BOOST QUANTUM B-BALL NOW YOU COWARDS

Yeezy BBall Quantum 1.jpg
Yeezy BBall Quantum 2.jpg
Yeezy BBall Quantum 3.jpg

That tapes seam material is ewww but overall nice. Hope they upgrade the ankle area.

And this is why i want a preorder

Let all the people that actually like them get them before people change their mind once they find out it's a ys exclusive

Even if that was the case they would re-release later down the line...

my waverunners came from adidas.ca and they're made in india.

my 2018 restock waverunners were made in china and the toe box was definitely more bulky. not liking the toe box on these made in indias.

my waverunners came from adidas.ca and they're made in india.

my 2018 restock waverunners were made in china and the toe box was definitely more bulky. not liking the toe box on these made in indias.

Send them back.

Made in India pairs shouldn’t even be considered Yeezys. They altered the overall silhouette, making them look like Reebok DMX running shoes

EC42C6D0-949E-4BA4-BD67-F79F716BF76C.jpeg
“Core” color sweats came today as well. Needed some new ones for the upcoming fall/winter so I treated myself. Pricey but I am very happy with the quality and how they fit. I want the “glacier” color next but I can’t find my size online.

EC42C6D0-949E-4BA4-BD67-F79F716BF76C.jpeg
“Core” color sweats came today as well. Needed some new ones for the upcoming fall/winter so I treated myself. Pricey but I am very happy with the quality and how they fit. I want the “glacier” color next but I can’t find my size online.
How does the fit run?

How does the fit run?

About the same as the Calabasas track pants we were discussing a few months back in here- definitely oversized but not outrageously. I went with a S in the Calabasas pants and the sweatpants and they are perfect. I’m 5’10” 180. I’m normally a Medium in Nike sweats.

Everyone saying the India pairs are trash has me nervous lol, are they that bad?

I’m sure every pair from the restock was a an India pair.

People making mountains out of molehills. That’s really all it is. My old pair and the ones I got today are both Made in India and they’re fine. Are there differences between China and India pairs? Of course there are. But they’re not big enough to freak out over, IMO.

Wear em and enjoy em.

Back
Top Bottom