• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The semi Frozen yellow slander :lol:

The frozen yellows are probably the best pair of Yeezy’s that “grew on me” before seeing them in person. Followed by the zebras.

I only say $220 because I feel like Adidas would want it to be close in price to existing BBall silhouettes such as LeBron.

I can see that but at the same time I feel as if they'll want make this their "FoG 1" in regards to their basketball line.

Last edited:
The creams should be coming in today from YS
Also scooped up the statics for 310 off stock x
Prob the lowest I’ve seen in awhile I put in the bid to see.
And got an email I had to update my card cause it got accepted :lol: . Wasn’t sure if they we’re gonna keep dropping
Shout out to those who advised me to keep an eye on when YS ADC orders start shipping and people will try to sell them ASAP for a lower price.
I think price wise it’s not bad I think they’re gnna stay reselling for over 300.

My next item is either black static or Breds. I’m just trying to justify spending over 400 for a single pair of sneakers right now :lol:

EC42C6D0-949E-4BA4-BD67-F79F716BF76C.jpeg
“Core” color sweats came today as well. Needed some new ones for the upcoming fall/winter so I treated myself. Pricey but I am very happy with the quality and how they fit. I want the “glacier” color next but I can’t find my size online.

TTS? SIZE DOWN?
HOWS THE FIT?

Back
Top Bottom