Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My ADC order still waiting to be packed....

Pretty sure that's gonna be an L
Does that happen often? That’s where my order is.

Edit: Called and spoke with someone about my Waverunners order and he said they are having issues at a couple of their distribution centers. Said should receive shipping confirmation by end of the day today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
So :smokindope. What’s that a sz5k? No lie, I’m excited for my kids waves. They couldn’t care less about yeezys or waves, it’s all about me imposing my taste on my kids lol.

The lil one reaches for her unicorn shoes or the sparkly glittery ones :rofl:

Size 5K Yep!

No Little One Yet But Someday I’ll Be Doing That Same Imposing Of My Tastes :lol:

PS- These Came From YS For Those With Shipping Questions/Concerns

About the same as the Calabasas track pants we were discussing a few months back in here- definitely oversized but not outrageously. I went with a S in the Calabasas pants and the sweatpants and they are perfect. I’m 5’10” 180. I’m normally a Medium in Nike sweats.

Thanks. Might order some but that $40 shipping has me on pause.

Does that happen often? That’s where my order is.

Edit: Called and spoke with someone about my Waverunners order and he said they are having issues at a couple of their distribution centers. Said should receive shipping confirmation by end of the day today or tomorrow.

Thats good to hear. I saw someone say on reddit they contacted customer service, and they were told that they are now backordered and trying to find pairs. Hopefully thats not the case, and what you heard is true.

Size 5K Yep!

No Little One Yet But Someday I’ll Be Doing That Same Imposing Of My Tastes :lol:

PS- These Came From YS For Those With Shipping Questions/Concerns

First pairs for my lil girl were 5k breds and creams. Then got her sz7k breds and creams. Now she’s got sz9k Clays and Waves, if they ever ship (YS)

I need 5k waves for my son, but he’s got a year or two before he can fit them so no rush. Hopefully they restock again lol

Got 4 pairs delivered yesterday. All of mine came in from Yeezy Day despite 6/7 pair coming to the same address lol

I don’t understand how people are getting pairs canceled.

I’ll Take A Couple Personal Pairs Mos Def :pimp:
source.gif

Never been too big on Yeezys but those BBall kicks are bringing back memories from childhood. These things look like something we havent seen before and it reminds me so much of what it felt like to anticipate the next Jordan or Pennys/Shaqs/Barkleys/Cwebbs coming out that season. There was nothing like going to the mall on saturdays to see all of those kicks in the 90s

Zion shouldve signed with Yeezy. Prob wouldve shortened his career considering Adidas but whatever. Those outriggers at the forefoot look like a sprained ankle I hope they tested these enough
People wanted to be Mike tho, nobody wants to be Kanye. Shoes are different but your reach is immaculate.

Anyone’s waverunners order still in the label created phase?

Mine shipped out and is a hour away from my city but won't be delivered till Monday because of adidas request(I ordered from YS tho but ships from adidas distribution center). SMH

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 4.39.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 4.39.36 PM.png
    298.3 KB · Views: 16
YS just cancelled wifeys black 350s.

Such a joke. Got shipping email Monday (first business day) after yeezy day release but fedex never picked them up.

I got my Antlia’s in today. They look better in person than in photos. Not better than the Zebras I own but I definitely like them.

Had my Peebras delivered (supposedly front door) today but package from FedEx was not at my door.. think it got GOT. on top of that ni signature required or camera. Bull**** man.

Back
Top Bottom