• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
There's like 400k pairs or something...

Doesn’t Seem Trustworthy Considering All The Apparent L’s That Got Handed Out Today :nerd:

That Or Adidas Has Plans To Hold Back Pairs As Mentioned Previously...

Either Way, We Saw Quite A Few Reported L’s For There To Be Stock Available In Those Kinnda Numbers

Got the uv torch out for the triple whites

132320B0-3ABC-4BA9-9E61-EA0455D306E1.jpeg

Theres got to be tons of the nr clouds. Prices are damn near retail on stockx already in sz 11.

So I guess supply drops with ADC now since they run both..? First time missing a Yeezy on footapps since blk Friday joints. :smh:

400k??? Took Ls on all 3 footapps with 10 min. I know it happens but all my boys took Ls except one dude size 10.5. Are we sure about this 400k?

Thanks for DSG or i would be sad...

DSG got all the pairs :lol:
Adc has all the pairs. If people are unloading pairs for little to no profit before release that means they are likely smaller retailers dumping stock because they know how much is about to be in the wild tomorrow.

I'm going to get as many pairs as I can even if i have to wait a year for resale to go up. Guaranteed minimum 10% return a year from now.

Got the magnets today from Goat (had some credit). Really like them, but they have a lot of nipples on the midsole. My 11.5 in the WR seems a lot roomier than the magnets. Could've done a 12, and I'm a narrow, foot true 11.

A year later?!? Could’ve made that and then some
moving other kicks. If you have the patience and space available more power to you. These clouds are just personals in my eyes unless you plan on holding for a WHILE!

Maybe...maybe not. Depends on the market. Zebras sat but go for 400+ again about a year later. Even I thought I was crazy for buying bred 350s for 500 until I sold them not even 6 months later for 800.

I get the logic, but Zebras and Bred's were timeless from the beginning. I feel like the windowed 350's since the statics have all been largely the same, with minimal difference in the cw's. Hell, I've let go of all the different cw's I've grabbed since then (except the Trueforms, which I just loved too much to let go), and made no more than like $100 on any one (and that was on abroad-only cw's) even months after original buy. I don't expect the Clouds or Citrins will move the needle for anyone other than completists.

A year later?!? Could’ve made that and then some
moving other kicks. If you have the patience and space available more power to you. These clouds are just personals in my eyes unless you plan on holding for a WHILE!
Subjective. I cannot explain Yeezys but they do have the power to fluctuate wildly in price, regardless of colorway.

I get the logic, but Zebras and Bred's were timeless from the beginning. I feel like the windowed 350's since the statics have all been largely the same, with minimal difference in the cw's. Hell, I've let go of all the different cw's I've grabbed since then (except the Trueforms, which I just loved too much to let go), and made no more than like $100 on any one (and that was on abroad-only cw's) even months after original buy. I don't expect the Clouds or Citrins will move the needle for anyone other than completists.
A very real possibility. Size also plays a huge factor.

Back
Top Bottom