ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

These joints already down to $600-$900 on the Bay

From $1,200-$2000 on there yesterday 

It's flooded with these joints too. People starting to realize that these Yeezy's not the same (in terms of rarity) 

Even Flight Club only got them listed at "$850+"

If you a reseller and you didn't off these joints to a sucker during the hype yesterday, you lost a lot of money 
roll.gif
as usual, time will tell. Not to mention the size itself plays a MAJOR factor in the market value for them..

Got a Call from a Plug... Couldn't Believe He came thur

But he did... 

nthat.gif
Can't Believe people are selling these for 1k - Ya'll should be Ashamed!

But get ya bread! 
tongue.gif

Alright so just off the phone with Adidas and spoke to the most knowledgable rep yet. She says that I had 5 charges and one went through. It is showing on the system as going through and just waiting on processing. That can't happen until the warehouse opens which is tomorow and can take a couple of days. She says as long as it says it is through then I should be good. Its just backed up with a bunch of other orders. Seems like those with a payment that went through and an order number should be good!
Did you get an order number after you paid? 

Alright so just off the phone with Adidas and spoke to the most knowledgable rep yet. She says that I had 5 charges and one went through. It is showing on the system as going through and just waiting on processing. That can't happen until the warehouse opens which is tomorow and can take a couple of days. She says as long as it says it is through then I should be good. Its just backed up with a bunch of other orders. Seems like those with a payment that went through and an order number should be good!
Pretty easy to figure out 

I used to always have to explain this to people when I worked at Bank of America

If you've got an EVEN number of authorizations on your account, it means that it didn't go through.

Because what you're seeing is actually an authorization followed by an authorization cancellation. So it (minus) (plus) and they cancel each other out

If you got an ODD number it means that one of those will go through. So its (minus) (plus) (minus). 2 cancel each other out and the third one goes through

I knew my finishline order was cancelled yesterday because I saw two (an even number) authorizations on my account. I knew they cancelled each other out

Just got my shipping confirmation too! My order receipt didn't have a size either. Have hope guys!

Regular, I was more concerned getting through than shipping time. I'm in the office Mon-Fri 8-5, so delivery time doesn't bother me.

im feeling alot better now.
7 charges and the first one "went through/Not rejected"
Reps gave me an order number for that order but so far it doesnt work online.. 

Did that 1-2 day shipping, so that they HAVE TO send my joint out the warehouse first 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
how do the 350s compare to the 750s in terms of sizing?

would an 11 in the 350s translate to a 10 in the 750s?

Did pairs come with a tag attached to the right shoe? Does it have something written in Mandarin or Cantonese?
Mandarin and Cantonese are spoken dialects. The written form of Chinese, is just Chinese. Not trying to be an *******, just trying to inform my NT bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom