ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Certain fans are just too subjective to look beyond their idols flaws.   In simple terms this shoes is "TERRIBLE", look at the images below and tell me which one looks innovative and artistic. 
Both. Bottom fits my style more. The problem with the yeezy 2 are the colors. Don't get my wrong, I love the colors I just couldn't wear them. I see lots of people wear them and look great but they wouldn't look good on me. Remember, it's what works for you. period.

roll.gif

At least with Nike he had python or whatever skin giving a luxury feel. These.. well it's just suede bruh. Money better off going towards visvim FBTS.

Last edited:
I'm guessing RO / raf numbers maybe a little less. .since its a legit line im thinking those who want will be able to cop if they try hard enough and those who initially resell will make a couple hundred . Can't see Y2 numbers

I wish they did these like nike id's. Just build the damn shoe. Give us a year and build them based on the number of ordered. This 3000k stuff is garbage. It's 2015. Nothing will sit because the shoe will be made when someone pays.

Last edited:
i really do think that this 3k nonsense is not actually how many will be available as a whole, but possibly just the NYC initial release.. that's pretty small.. like kith collab numbers..

its 2/2015 and Im nominating this rubbish as the worst shoe of 2015

and best shoe of 2015 are the mags :nthat:

Can't wait to see how many peoples views on these "evolve" as release looms nearer 
laugh.gif

this made it to the yahoo! headlines too now...

my chances of copping are getting slimmer by the second 

Any chance you can photoshop the back and side stripes, maybe matching the strap? Obsidian blue might go well with that grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom