ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all trippin!!! Did kanye said THIS IS THE YEEZY 3?? Nooo this is de yeezy boost !!! Its a concept!! Like bow wow explain on instagram!!! "There is coming more" keep hating and when the bombs drop y'all going camp!!

Dude, people hate because this shoe looks like a Daniel Boone moccasin. This is not a good looking pair of shoes to most people. They're generic looking. Looks like a replica model of a Creative Recreation joint.

but taste is all subjective, and even if this isn't the Yeezy 3...this still aint a good look for what's to come. :lol:

Why does anyone think nike cares about what Kanye does? There were 6 yeezys, maybe a few thousand pairs of each, at 245 a pop, we're talking a few millions. Nike is a 60 BILLION dollar company. They probably aren't even aware Kanye is mad right now. 

Yes we should all listen to what bow wow says
roll.gif

Said no one ever 
laugh.gif

Read the last  20 pages, which I missed.

My new information from reading it: 

1. People love Kim

2. Big Sean has small feet 

laugh.gif

I still like the design and the newer pics make them look better. Kanye just totally messed up the debut by wearing them with that wack outfit. 

he ain't doing them no justice rocking the laces like a damn 2nd grader...

With the right fit and laces a little loose this is a banger :pimp:

This Yahoo Live Nation performance video of Big Sean sucks technical wise. Started the video and pushed on pause. Video ended suddenly and I can't play it again from the beginning? WFT? Even after reloading it does not start at the beginning.

BTT: they look good on Sean and Kanye in the video. One just have to wear a fitting outfit with them. But I don't like the laces too. Would prefer the laces of the leaked pic from a couple month ago. They are just too long and grab too much attention at the first glance

it looks like you have to wear them tight the ankle support area looks like a pull string back un pulled

'Ye gonna be lookin real crazy when he's secretly bidding on a pair of auto lacing air mags later this year

meek mill on stage now 
nthat.gif

I dont understand the yahoo stream.. i started it on my phone and it started with big sean

i just did it from my laptop and meek mill is performing 

meek mill on stage now 
nthat.gif

I dont understand the yahoo stream.. i started it on my phone and it started with big sean

i just did it from my laptop and meek mill is performing 
I don't understand it either. Every time I start the stream it starts at another point 

Was at the point when he performs with Meek, then I pushed pause for a minuten. Suddenly Meek was gone and he performed alone. How is this even possible?  

Last edited:
Nothing original about this shoe. Plenty of designers and bloggers have said Kanye copies other designers.

I buy more Adidas than Nike but Kanye is no threat to Nike. Kanye is more of a threat to himself.

I would love to know why Nike wouldn't throw these on ID or release a few colors as GRs. They would sell like concords.

ye better tread softly before he makes this nike vs adidas beef and nike puts yeezys on nikeid and kills the entire line. He's already said they paid he a lump sum with no residuals. They could destroy the shoes if they wanted. endless retros and other nonsense. They own the air yeezy name too. They could create those and badge em with that too. Not to mention if they want they could drop fragments and banned ones whichever day adidas decides to drop his kicks. hey they could release red octobers again or blue februarys or whatever else they choose. They could legit wage war on dude.

How does this hurt him?

I think the adidas app will allow you to reserve your pair. I think the 3000 is initial launch of the shoe for NYC fashion week/ All Star. These will be available later for a wider release. Since I'm Brooklyn I'm going to try and get a pair why not. I like the grey. I don't like how he rocks them unzip looks like the back of the shoe is collapsing. But the overall design is what I like about the air yeezys: high top, comfy sole and the mid foot strap. Looks like a nice clean shoe. Im going to miss him using the better nike air sole units. The yeezy 1s will always be my favorite of his. 

^^ repped thanks!!

my stream crashed just as he was starting... i almost lost my ****.. yahoo! is the worst 

This Yahoo Live Nation performance video of Big Sean sucks technical wise. Started the video and pushed on pause. Video ended suddenly and I can't play it again from the beginning? WFT? Even after reloading it does not start at the beginning.

it's YAHOO what you expect lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom